Thunderstorms

I smiled as Frank walked into our home. The last time I saw either was before Aniyah had their babies, which I was dying to know about. "Hey, Frank. How's Aniyah and the pups?" Frank looked back at me as if he was stressed as his boys laughed at him.

"Funny that you asked Auntie... Dad is having a hard time handling Mom. The only thing she's been doing lately is barking orders. Like literally barking orders, it's funny to see him run around helpless." The three of them were getting a good laugh out of this, and Frank's eyes were glowing yellow, which made them laugh more.

"Keep fucking with your Father, and he will murder you all. We all know the fleabag has a short temper," Silas said, walking up, laughing himself, making Frank call them everything under the sun. I tried to hold in my laughter, but Silas and my nephews were making it hard. Aniyah was known to be a pain in the ass, especially when sick, and after having babies was probably worse. She had to have things done a certain way. She was needy and gave you her ass to kiss when she felt something was wrong. It was the one thing we all hated about her the most.

"Have you had any luck tracking down Mason and Jason?"

"No, they know how to hide themselves. I will tell you that." I nodded, looking at Silas something didn't feel right about the twins. How were they hiding so well, and who was helping them? "Harper was close with them. Do you think she is helping them?"

"Harper can be a bitch sometimes, but she isn't like that. The woman is loyal to her family. It may seem like she and Marcus don't love each other, but let one of the fuck with another person without the other, and you will see. I match all of you to your perfect half. Each of you balances out the other." Everyone turned to Cora with a surprised looks on our faces. Although we had gotten great at blocking each other out, we were asking the same question.

"Miss. Cora, how the fuck are you always getting into our house without us seeing you?" She smiled at Silas before laughing and shaking her head. It wasn't a laughing matter; I was also curious. It made me not trust the woman even when I could sense she was good. Entering people's housing without their knowledge got people killed and hurt, and neither of those things could happen to her. I wanted to know as well.

"Silas dear, all you may think is that Yasmine is the most powerful witch on this earth, but I hold the power of every magical creature. Remember, I was the one that created you all."

"Right, so that doesn't make you a witch?" I asked, and she smirked, tapping her chin as she thought about with I said. "You right, Yas; I don't know what that makes me. I do know that my children and grandchildren are witches. All of you only hold the powers of a witch."

"I know TV shows about us are lame, but I enjoy watching Supernatural. Some of their stuff is right. Maybe you are the Mother of All." Conall said as Frank looked at him like he was crazy, making Silas, Lowe, and Frank Jr. laugh.

"Leave him alone. You right, baby, maybe I am." A big smile came across his face causing Frank to shake his head. Conall was a sweetheart, and none of his brothers or father took him seriously. "I told you to stop watching them crazy-ass TV shows. You know about the magical world and don't need their inaccuracy."

"Frank isn't always about accuracy. Before I knew about the magical world, I would do research and still do. It's about knowing what humans know about us and what they believe. They already think that all vampires and werewolves-Lycans, whatever you want to call yourself, are dangerous. Maybe you need to watch these supernatural shows. It shows how people view us, how some are out there right now searching for how to kill us. It's not always about facts. It shows how humans feel, fear, and view us as a whole."

Most of the time, we were wrapped up in our own world, and most didn't understand how much humans feared us. A few wanted to know more about the supernatural worlds and were opened up to it. I was one of those people until I discovered I was a part of it, but most humans feared us. They feared what we could do and wanted all creatures dead. "See, Auntie understands what I am saying. We may have nothing to fear because of immortality, but others do." Cora laughed. I could feel she thought the same as Conall and I. Plus, she has been around long enough to witness it all.