AU You're a photographer- Thomas

Thomas Brodie-Sangster

"Turn a little bit to the left please" I said getting my camera in focus. Thomas Brodie-Sangster was standing right in front of me with a grin on his cute face. I smiled at the sight.

Having a celebrity crush is hard. Meeting them is horrible. But being a photographer and them being the item of interest sucks. Sucks more than Justin Bieber.

Okay, maybe he doesn't suck. But whatever. Idgaf.

"So, how do I look?" Thomas asked me out of the blue.

"You look like a snowman who has diarrhea" I said shaking my head.

"Is the outfit that good?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I sighed at how cute he was.

It's not everyday that a beginner like me gets to shoot famous people. Nope. Not with a gun.

"Just focus. I bet you have better things to do" I muttered.

"Fine" he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Stop!" I shouted but the damage had been done. His hair were a mess. I groaned.

"Now we have to get your hair styled again. Great" I murmured and went to the hair dresser.

"We need you in there Joe. Thomas messed up his hair and he looks bad" I said in a rush.

"I'm coming. Calm down" he said snickering.

We made our way back to the room where Thomas was waiting. I pushed open the door to see Thomas reading my to-do list.

"Hey!" I said going up to him and snatching my list away. He looked at me with amused eyes.

"Let's see what you did boy" Joe said pulling me away from Thomas.

He quickly fixed his hair with a little hair spray. He hugged me before going back.

"Are you two a thing?" Thomas asked while I focused my camera.

"No. But we're great friends" I replied without looking at him.

"So you're free tonight?" He said coming close. So close that I could feel his breath on my neck. I shivered.

"W-why are you a-asking?" I whispered.

"Because I got jealous when that guy hugged you and I really want you to go out with me" he said lightly touching my arm. My breath hitched.

"So, you coming?" He asked again.

"Yeah" I managed.

"Good, now lets get done with the shoot" he pecked my cheek and went back.

I snapped photo after photo and Thomas gave me a cheeky grin everytime. I wish our date would go well.

___________________________________

Okay. I know. I know.

There wasn't anyone assisting her but yeah, I wanted them to be alone ;)

I got three more coming up. :-)

Vote. Comment. Follow.