You're A Photographer- Dylan

"Keep your calm y/n" Dylan snickered as I mentally murdered him.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I yelled from outside his door. He takes too long to change. I mean, I got better places to be. Okay, I don't. But god! Kim Kardashian gets dressed faster than him.

"Just eat some ice" he laughed. God, I swear I'm going to mess up his pretty face as soon as he opens the door.

"Dylan, come out now. I have a date" I lied.

"Wait, what?" He shouted, the door opening instantly. He was fully dressed. Ugh.

"Lets go" I said tugging his arm.

*after shoot*

"Give me my phone back!" I yelled as I chased Dylan all through the studio.

"Who is he?" He asked still running.

"Please Dylan, please" I begged. 

He suddenly stopped making me crash into him. I did lie about the date but he took it seriously. And then he stole my phone and started going through the messages. This guy was surely a crack. Or should I say, a crank.

"Do you love him?" He asked turning around and looking at me.

"Well, I don't" I sighed.

"Okay, why?" He asked smiling.

"Because he doesn't exist. Now can I have my phone back?" I said sweetly. That caught him off-guard.

"But I thought yo-" he started but I cut him off. 

"I lied okay? You were in there for like an hour and I was pissed" I said running a hand through my hair.

"You scare me" he said out of the blue.

"Excuse me?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Like, when we'll be together and you'll scare me by saying that you love someone else would be something I wouldn't be able to handle" he said looking down.

"Woah" I whispered. I sure liked him but the way he spoke kinda grossed me out. I took a step back and he flinched.

"See ya" I said before turning around and leaving.

*a month later*

"What's on?" I asked as I adjusted my professional camera for the shoot. Dylan was going to be there and I knew it was going to be one hell of a day.

"Dylan ain't coming" my assistant said.

"No, what?" I asked, fearing I heard it wrong.

"He isn't coming. Said he had some work and didn't want to really socialize" she said checking her phone.

After that day, Dylan didn't contact me. I did have a celebrity crush on him but it wasn't just the day for all that. I sighed and got ready as the models filled in the room.

*after the shoot*

"Thank you everyone for the wonderful shoot and we hope that we get to work together again" I said into the microphone, "cheers".

After-parties rocked.

I had a good amount of drinks when I felt light headed.

"Hey" I heard someone say. I turned around to find Dylan giving me a once-over.

"Yo" I replied. Mature. Very mature.

"You're drunk" he said with a concerned gaze.

"Am not" I yelled and threw my drink on him. Wait. When did I do that? Mental note: never get drunk again.

"The hell what?" Dylan growled before taking my arm and leading me away from the crowd. So screwed.

We got outside the building abd he instantly pushed me against the wall.

"You fucking threw your drink on me. I try to make things normal and you do this?" He said trying to keep calm.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"Too late" he smirked and leant in for a kiss. And to my surprise, I let him.

His soft lips against mine felt... Right.

"So we're even?" I asked against his lips.

"Not yet" he replied and kissed me again.

"Why not?" I asked pulling away.

"You threw a rejection on my face" he said looking hurt. Damn. It did affect him bad.

"Okay. So?" I asked looking down.

"I want you" he admitted. I gasped and looked at him. He just shook his head and kissed me again.

Maybe we could be something? What's wrong in trying?

"Maybe I want you too" I whispered against his lips.

"I'll keep my fingers crossed" he said smiling.

__________________________________________

That was..  weird.

And I know my updates are kinda slow but hey, I don't have any excuse so I get it. I'm just plain lazy.

-Naynika