Gally Imagine

"Gally! Put me down this instant" I squealed as Gally spun me around in circles.

"Never! You're mine" He yelled.

"I'm going to throw up" I screamed. He put me down instantly. I tried to walk but landed on my butt. My head was spinning real bad.

"You fine?" he asked

"Kinda" I replied. He softly placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. I wanted him and he wanted m-

"Y/n! Hello!" Newt snapped his fingers in front of me. Oh klunk. I zoned out for the zillionth time today.

"What's wrong?" Thomas looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Nothing. I just don't feel good" I replied with a weak smile.

We were sitting in the deadheads when I had seen Gally and zoned out. I mean, that guy was a keeper. Not in the glader language sense but instead the romantic type thing.

You get me? No? Fine :(

SO yeah, I had been obsessing over Gally since the time I got here. Like who wouldn't fall for those muscles and cute eyebrows? Wait, "cute" eyebrows? I need to get over myself.

"Y/n? How many times are you going to zone out?" Thomas yelled coming in front of my face.

"Get off me" I pushed him off me and he chukled. Newt just rolled his eyes.

"You both could pass the test for the most annoying best friends ever" He said getting up.

"No Newt! I love love love you" I said dramatically.

"Yeah right stop. And now y/n, back to work" He ordered.

"Why does Thomas get a day off and not me?" I said pouting.

"Aww, Newt, give her a day off" Thomas said walking poking my sides. I burst out laughing 'coz I'm exteremely ticklish. No kidding.

"Thomas stop it! And as for you y/n, if you don't want to work, at least go help the builders. They need some extra tools" Newt said slapping Thomas's hand away from my waist.

"Hey! That's also some work" I said getting away from Thomas. He sure looked scary with an evil grin.

"Y/n, go" Newt ordered sternly.

"Fine" I grumbled and walked away. But not before giving Thomas and Newt a kiss on their cheeks.

Thomas blushed while Newt gave me a huge smile. I just loved these two idiots. But I loved Gally more.

I made my way to the homestead and got the toolbox out and then I realized. I didn't know what tools they wanted.

Mentally cursing myself I picked up the heavy toolbox and started walking to where the builders were currently working.

"I heard y-you needed t-tools" I said taking huffing.

One of them came forward and took out some nails and hammers.

"Thanks" He said before winking at me and walking away.

"What makes you think that you can wink at her?" Gally said appearing out of nowhere. His eyes were showing jealousy. Wierd.

"Hey Captain! I'm sorry. I forgot you were the one who owned her" The guy said rushing back to continue his work. I blushed. But then reality hit me. After all, I was the one who had to pick up this heavy thing and keep it back again.

"Thanks Gally" I smiled and bent down to pick up the box again.

"No need. I'll help you" He said bending down and grabbing the box before I could.

"Thanks" I said and pecked him on the cheek. It had becoe normal for me to kiss the guys on the cheek now. I was their litlle sister. Well, except Gally's.

"Hey! Why did you kiss me?" He said putting the box down and staring at me with arms folded. Shuck. I messed up. Now he'll never talk to me.

I closed my eyes and hoped that by some miracle he'd just disappear.

"Open your eyes" He ordered. What was it with people giving me orders the whole day? I just shook my head.

"You asked for it" He said before putting me on his shoulders and taking me into the deadheads. I didn't protest but I didn't open my eyes either.

He put me down and I instantly put my hands on his shoulders hoping he didn't run off. But I didn't open my eyes.

"You can open your eyes you know? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't kill you" He laughed. Wait, after all this drama, he laughed?

I opened my eyes to find a smile on his face. 

"You thought I didn't know huh? I know you like me" He said. I took a step back. If he knew it all along why didn't he tell me?

"Hey, don't be scared. It's just that you stare at me all day long so I guess that makes it completely obvious" He said putting his hands on my shoulders.

"And you never told me. What's wrong with you? I mean, you just can't leave me hanging on for one answer!" I said raising my voice. Wait, why was I even angry?

"Listen y/n, it isn't my fault that you like me. And it isn't my fault that you're completely sexy! okay?" He said. He called me sexy?

"S-soryy. I didn't m-mean to offend y-you" He said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you Gally" I said. What if he didn't feel the same? A frown formed on my face.

"I love you too" He said kissing the top of my head. Finally, I could kiss him.

No, I was going a bit too fast. I pulled back to look at him.

"You do?" I said tilting my head to one side.

"I do" he replied. I smiled and pulled him towards me. He was MINE. And there was no one stopping me from kissing him.

Our lips met and seriously, fireworks exploded everywhere. Even under our legs.

"Finally" We both whispered pulling away.