He's Your Teacher (Thomas Brodie-Sangster)

ShaniaBowden Here's to you!
*Unedited*
___________
"I've heard he's hot."
"He's so charming."
"Mine."
"Drool-worthy."
I groaned. How can they like a teacher? That too on his first day?
"Shania, girl?" Bella asked snapping her fingers in front of me.
"What?" I asked distracted.
"Do you realize that our next class is with the new teacher?" She asked, her eyes twinkling.
"Oh wow. Yay." I mumbled.
"Oh come on. What of he's actually drop dead gorgeous?"
"Then he's mine." I winked and entered the class. Geography. I hated that subject so bad.
Me and Belle made our way to our desks which were side by side. The whole class was buzzing with excitement. As I had heard, our teacher was Mr. Sangster. Shania Sangster. I smiled. Gosh, I'm a freak.
"Good morning class." A voice called out and instantly the whole class went silent.
Standing in front was a man, who looked to be like six years older to me. He had a boyish charm and his eyes... His hair were perfectly combed and all I wanted to do was run my hands through them and mess them up. He had a thin frame but he was well built.
"Shania! He called your name!" Belle whisper-yelled.
"Yes, what?" I said taking my eyes off him and turning to Belle.
"He called you. Introduce yourself. Go." She hit my head and I shot up from my seat earning a few chuckles. My cheeks flamed.
"I'm uh- Shania. And I don't really like Geography." I said quietly.
"You will like it soon enough. Don't worry. You can sit. James?" He called out the next person's name and I sat down. We started off with some topics which were bo-ring.
"Shania! Are you even paying attention?" Mr. Sangster yelled. I flinched and nodded.
"Sir, she might not be paying attention but I am. I remember every single detail." One of the girls commented, while twirling her hair and checking out Mr. Sangster. I huffed and rolled my eyes at her behavior. Stupid desperate person.
"That's good." Mr. Sangster said uncomfortably.
The bell rang just in time and I threw everything into my bag.
"Shania, can we discuss why you hate Geography so bad?" Mr. Sangster said just as I was about to leave.
"Yeah, sure?" I said, unsure.
Belle gave me a wink and mouthed 'get some' before leaving. I shook my head and sat on one of the front desks. Mr. Sangster closed the door as soon as the last student left.
"What's so bad about this class, huh?" He asked.
"To be honest, I suck at Geography. It just doesn't get into my head and... It's just frustrating, okay?" I sighed.
"It won't be that bad after you start learning from me. I promise." He smiled and I choked on my own spit.
"O-okay." I coughed.
"Shania? Hey, you okay?" He came over and started rubbing my back. I regained my posture and he took his arm back. My eyes were watering and I could tell they were red.
"Here." He said handing me some water and his handkerchief.
"Thanks." I whispered and gulped down some water then wiping away my teary eyes.
"Why do I find you beautiful even though your eyes and cheeks are red? Not to forget that you choked on your own spit." He chuckled.
"Me? Pretty?" I placed a finger on my chest.
"Yes, you, Shania." He smiled.
"Well, yeah..." I paused not knowing what to say.
"You don't have to say anything." He stopped, then looking at his watch added, "you should get going. I'll write you a note."
"The bell... It didn't..." My eyes widened.
"Yes, it rang. You were too busy coughing to notice." He placed a hand on my cheek.
"Then I'll go, I guess." I said giving a nervous laugh.
"Yeah." He said. I didn't reply. We were frozen in our positions, not breaking eye contact.
"I'll go." I whispered.
"Okay." He said and kissed my cheek. I got up and placed my bad on my shoulder.
"Bye Mr. Sangster."
"Thomas."
"What?" I asked.
"Name's Thomas." He chuckled.
"Oh, okay. Bye then, Thomas." I smiled.
"See you tomorrow Shania." He winked and I ran out of the classroom with my cheeks flaming.
__________________________
So this one is for Shania... Hello there!
Hope you liked it. I'm thinking about a part two though ;)
Requests open as always.
Vote! Comment!
And I'm so excited for the TST movie even though it's months away...
Love ya all!
-Naynika
P.S. I'm so sorry for uploading this so late. :)