Thomas Imagine (requested)

Three years. Three years since it all ended. Three years since we lost Chuck, Newt and Teresa. Three years of Thomas crying himself to sleep. And three years since he left me.

It had been hard on everyone but slowly, we all moved on. But Thomas didn't. He still missed Newt and Chuck. All of us tried to get him out of the trauma but he refused to listen. He even told me that he didn't want me anymore.

"Alyssa, you fine?" Minho said coming over to the tree I was sitting beneath.

"Yeah. Totally" I smiled.

"Well, I don't think so. You're crying" he said sitting down beside me and wiping my tears. He was my only friend in this place. I thought that everyone in the new place was my friend. But they all said that Thomas was in depression because of me. Minho stood up for me. And I'm glad he did.

"Minho, I just, am I bad? Like, did it all happen because of me?" I said looking at him.

"It wasn't because of you. Nothing happened because of anyone. It was just something that was bound to happen" he said pulling me into a hug. I sighed.

"Get away from her!" A voice yelled from behind. Even if it was raspy now, I could still recognize it anywhere. Thomas.

"T-Thomas?" I whispered.

"Yes it's me" he said shooting a glare at me, "I try to pull myself together. It takes me three long years to be normal again and when I go to claim my girlfriend back, I find her getting all lovey-dovey with my best friend!"

"Thomas! It's nothing like what you're thinking!" Minho yelled.

"Yeah right" Thomas said rolling his eyes and then turning to me, "where is he?"

"Who?" I asked.

"My son!" He yelled.

"Thomas! You're here!" Brenda said running dramatically and hugging Thomas from behind. I rolled my eyes and Minho glared at her.

"Where's my son?" Thomas said ignoring her.

"H-he's sleeping" I stuttered.

*flashback*

"No!" Thomas yelled, "It cannot be mine!"

"Thomas, I've only slept with you" I whispered.

"I don't care. Get your shuck face out of here. Now!" He yelled again. I ran out with tears on my face.

I raised the child alone and named him Nick. He was just so cute that everyone loved him. But I knew that one day, he will find out about Thomas.

*flashback over*

"Mommy" Nick said running over to me.

"Hi baby" I sighed picking him up.

"Daddy!" He squeaked as soon as he saw Minho.

"What the shuck is going on?!" Thomas shouted.

"Thomas, calm down bro! The kid needed a dad. And I am just a substitute. Chill" Minho said trying to calm him down.

"I want you back Alyssa. I'm done with crying over people who will never come back. I failed to see that you needed me. Nick needed me. I'm sorry" Thomas said coming over to me and lightly kissing my cheek. I smiled. I still loved him.

"Who is this mommy?" Nick asked looking at Thomas with his big brown eyes.

"I'm your real daddy. I'm sorry. Both of you needed me" Thomas said pulling me and Nick into a hug.

I forgave him the moment he came out of his shock. I simply hugged him back.

"Aww guys. That's so cute" Minho gushed. I laughed.

"Anyone seen Brenda?" I asked looking around. She seemed to have disappeared.

"Oh, her. She just stormed off as soon as Thomas apologized" Minho said chuckling.

"Well, now that everything's perfect, can I kiss the bride?" Thomas said looking at Minho.

"I get it" Minho said and took Nick to play hide and seek.

"So may I?" Thomas asked looking at me.

"You may" I giggled. His lips met mine and a second later I felt something cold on my finger. I looked down and gasped when I saw a ring.

"Well yeah, I got that from WCKD when we met in the glade, but I got late and all the hell broke loose, so now I'm not proposing you. Instead, making you mine forever" he smiled and I pulled him in a kiss once again.

________________________

I'm sorry if it wasn't up to your expectations!

:-)

-Naynika