He Picks You Up From School AU

A/n: I'm gonna use the boys' real names coz they ain't picking you up from School when practically the whole world is destroyed....

Thomas Brodie-Sangster:

"How was the day love?" Thomas asked as soon as I got into his car.

"It was great! Miss-popular slipped in the cafeteria and it wa-" I stopped short, staring outside. Thomas followed my gaze and it landed on Miss-popular herself, drooling over Thomas.
I knew it! She would get his attention some day! And I know he's going to leave me...

I sighed at the thought.

"Y/n, can you step out for some time?" Thomas asked not taking his gaze off the Girl Almighty. Quietly I got out of the car and started walking on the sidewalk. I didn't turn back knowing it would only disappoint me.

"Love! Where are you going?" I heard his voice shout. No no no... I cannot be weak now.

"Y/n!" He yelled driving beside me. I ignored him and continued walking.

"I swear if you don't get in the car I'll put you in myself" he said frustrated. I shook my head to get his threat out of my head and continued walking.

I shrieked when I was lifted off the ground and dumped into the car.

"What's wrong?!" He said strapping me in. I looked away.

He got into the car and started driving. I sighed and put my head on the window.

"Y/n" he whispered holding my hand and squeezing it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I told her I belonged to you" he chuckled.

"No what?" I said tuning to face him, "pull over"

"Yes, I told her to stop drooling over me" he said pulling over.

"You did?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I may have or might not have told her to leave us alone and also to piss off and stop drooling over me because I already have given my heart to you" he said taking my hands in his.

"So that means you didn't kick me out of the car to do something with her in the car?"

"I kinda lured her into the car and told her to stop because every time I pick you up, she gives me those suggestive looks and to be honest, I feel grossed out" he said.

"You're impossible" I laughed.

"I know, my hot girlfriend just told me" he said leaning in for a kiss.

Dylan:

"I hate school" I said as soon as I got into the car.

"You say that everyday, you know?" Dylan chuckled leaning in for a quick kiss.

"That doesn't make me like it" I sighed. "Dylan, we have to go, start the car"

"What's wrong? Even I didn't whine so bad everyday after school" he said caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I knew it was coming. Being his girlfriend came with it's own problems.

"It's just that, everyone thinks I'm a slut. Just because I'm with you, the girls don't talk to me. Except my best friend of course. But still, it doesn't make school easier" I confessed and looked into his eyes.

"We should get going" he muttered and started driving.

"Hey there. Something wrong?" I said lightly pinching his cheek.

"I never thought what it might be like for you. Everyday, looking at the girls staring at you with envy, how could I not figure it out?" He said looking angry.

"Dylan, I'm fine. If this is what it takes me to be with you, I'm fine with it" I said and smiled at him.

"Really? You won't leave me?" He said tilting his head to look at me.

"Eyes on the road mister, and no. I'm not leaving you" I laughed.

"You're lucky I love you" he sighed.

"And you're lucky I'm a serial killer" I said and laughed again. He made me feel so comfortable.

"No wait what?!" He yelled almost losing control of the car.

"Keep your hands on the damned wheel and chill out. It was just a joke" I said and shook my head.

"You nearly got us killed" he said.

"Maybe" I said shrugging.

"I have to punish you for that, naughty girl" he winked at me.

I laughed.

"Get some Dylan, you need it" I cheered.

___________________________

Guess who updated after twenty years? Who me? Nah! Phshh.

Okay okay, it was me. Updates are gonna be slow because I have the exam monster running after me with ten Grievers in tow. So yeah, gotta save my life.

-Naynika