He's Your Teacher (TBS part 3)

The movie night was awesome. We watched Annabelle and whenever I got spooked out, Thomas would hold me and whisper stupid things in my ear. I had to lie to mom, saying that I would be spending the night at Bianca's but it was worth it. Bianca knew about me and Thomas now and promised that she would keep her mouth shut.

I woke up the next day with a stupid grin on my face. Who knew their teacher's bed could be so soft and warm?

Rolling over, I stretched out, realizing Thomas wasn't beside me. I frowned, he was there when we slept. Not the bad 'slept'. We didn't have sex. Just made out.

I heard some shuffling on the other side of the room and craned my neck to see what was going on. There, standing before me in just a towel was Thomas. I blushed and got under the covers.

"You can come out, you know?" He laughed. I threw off the covers and glared at him. He smacked the back of my head before rushing to his cupboard. I smiled at how cute he was and went into the bathroom.

"Thomas, can I use your brush?" I screamed.

"Go ahead." He replied. I squirted some toothpaste onto his brush and started brushing my teeth.

"You look cute while brushing." Thomas said appearing at the doorway. I stopped brushing and turned to face him. He raised an eyebrow and stalked towards me.

"Goh waway." I said with the toothbrush in my mouth.

"Couldn't get you sweetheart." He smirked. I quickly brushed a little more and started rinsing my mouth.

"A little shy, aren't we?" He smirked in the mirror. I spat out the water into the sink and shot daggers at him. He chuckled and turned me around by my waist so that I was facing him. I crossed my arms above my chest and raised an eyebrow.

"So, how did you sleep?" He inquired.

"Fine." Was my clipped reply.

"Just fine?" He pressed on. I shrugged.

"We should sleep together more often. We fit together perfectly." He said after a moment. I smiled and nodded my head.

He pressed his body against mine and smirked.

"What are y-" I began.

"I still haven't got my morning kiss." He whispered as he leaned down to kiss me. My eyes widened and I quickly pushed him away. He raised his hands with a pained expression.

"Look, if you want to kiss me, catch me." I whispered before running off. I vaguely remembered the way to the kitchen as I went towards it. Only two words were in my mind. Food Fight.

Entering the kitchen, I grabbed the first jar I could find. Nutella. I smirked as I unscrewed the cap and put my whole hand into it. Thomas turned up just at the right moment. He yelled as I smeared the chocolate all over his face.

"Beat that." I victoriously smirked. He caught on to my game as he poured milk over me.

"Drink that." He laughed.

"Oh it's on." I smiled as i opened his fridge and took out two eggs. His eyes widened as he looked around for some ammo. I cracked both eggs on his head before he could react. He produced some flour out of nowhere and laughed when he covered me in white powder. I glared at him as he ran around looking for something more. I did the same. Lemons were followed by jam, cookies, juice and what not.

I clutched my tummy as he slipped over some jam and landed on his butt.

"That.. Hilarious." I wheezed.

"Oh really?" He winced while rubbing his behind. I laughed some more and helped him up, only to slip on some alien substance and land on top of him.

"God." I groaned as I rolled off him onto the messy floor.

"You're God damn perfect." He chuckled.

"Oh really? Well, thank you." I said rolling my eyes.

"You don't believe me do you?" He questioned, placing his head on his elbow.

"Nope." I said staring at the ceiling. Realizing I never noticed his ceiling design before, I was about to comment on it when suddenly he rolled on top of me and placed his lips on mine.

All designs were forgotten when he stroked my arm, leaving goosebumps everywhere his fingers touched. My hands automatically tangled themselves in his hair as I turned my head to deepen the kiss. He groaned and held my hands above my head and started kissing me roughly. Long gone was the sweet kisser and now in his place was a rough man whose tongue wanted dominance. I let him win as his tongue explored my mouth.

I whimpered as he suddenly stopped and pulled back.

"You're perfect, in every single way. Get it?" He scolded as if I was some kid. I nodded. "Good girl. " He whispered before placing his lips on mine again. And this time, he didn't pull back.

____________________________

*Unedited*

This is the last part! Yay!

This wasn't that good, but I hope it was okay :)

Vote! Comment!

You guys rock! ♥

-Naynika