He's Your Teacher (Dylan O'Brien)

Dylan O'Brien
I sighed as I made my way to my history class. I entered keeping my eyes on the ground.
"You're late." A voice said as soon as I entered. I jumped back and a looked up. A guy about five years older studied me with his deep brown eyes.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know we had a substitution. " I said and looked down again.
"It's okay. You may enter." He said and I quietly went and sat on my seat.
"Hello class. I'm your new history teacher. Not a substitute." He began, directing his last sentence at me. "My name is Dylan and I'm 23 years old. Any questions?" When no one asked anything, he continued, "Let's start with the introductions. Miss. Latecomer, how about we start with you?"
I glanced up and he looked at me with a warm smile. "I'm (y/n), and I'm 17." I said and gave him a creepy grin. His smile faltered and a swear I saw some fear flash through his eyes. He recovered when he saw me smirk, realizing it was a joke.
I sat down as he got acquainted with the others. I couldn't take my eyes off his brown eyes and cute moles. I shook my head realizing how creepy I sounded.
By the time he had answered some questions and cracked a few jokes, the bell rang.
"Everyone may leave, except Miss. Latecomer." He stated. I gawked at him. He couldn't be serious. When he maintained his calm expression, it hit me that he wasn't joking.
"You know I have a name." I said when everyone had left.
"Yes, and a very beautiful one, I might add." He said and I blushed.
"I have to, um, eat gum." I said and got up, picking up my bag.
"You cannot leave."
"Why?"
"There's this thing about you, ya know. I can't really put my finger on it but it attracts me. Makes me want to know you better." He said and came to stand in front of me. It was the first day and he was acting like this. I shivered.
"I, um, my gum is melting." I said lamely and rushed to the door.
"See you tomorrow (y/n)." He called out.
"Yeah, tomorrow. For sure." I said as I quickly made my way out.
It felt weird knowing I liked my teacher, the 'like' like. That too on the first day.
I wonder what kind of kisses he'd give.
I mentally face-palmed and mumbled a silent prayer for the next day to come soon.
__________________
Been inactive for so long... Soorrryyyyy
That was weird.
How about I make it up by taking requests for imagines?
Or maybe do something else that you suggest?
Leave a comment below!
Vote!
-Naynika