Glader Interviews

*evil grin*
Setting- Paradise
Thomas-

What's so special about y/n that made you choose her over Brenda?

Uh.. it's really simple actually. She is special. I feel those weird sparks whenever I hold her or look at her. It's always like the first time. If I compare her with Brenda, she is way more pretty, smart, strong and determined.

What do you think lies ahead?

Marriage is a definite possibility. But I don't want to rush things for her. We are doing great and I don't want to ruin it. But she will be my bride in the coming future.

Have you guys done the 'dirty'?

I'm gonna pass on that one.

How do you feel when other guys check her out?

Can we please not talk about it because the very thought of it makes me angry.

When was the last time you got jealous?

It's practically the same question as above but okay. The last time it happened was when Minho and y/n were cooking together. He smacked her bum playfully and I punched him in the face.

We have heard that you and y/n are never given the same jobs. Why so?

Because we... Err... We cannot keep our hands off each other. More like, I have really less self-control. Which is basically equal to zero.

Last question, what do you think you guys would be doing right now of the flare never occurred?

We would have been cuddling and watching a movie instead of her hoping to get normal someday. And I wouldn't have been stuck giving a fictional interview!

___________________________________

How was the idea? Should I continue?

Comment the questions you want to see next time and don't forget to mention the boy of your choice. (That is if you guys actually comment for me to continue)

Don't forget to vote.

-Naynika

P.s. follow me on Instagram for shipping/edits with your favorite boy.

ig: elemental_luna