Another Glader Hits On You (part 1)

Thomas

I waited anxiously at the maze doors waiting for Thomas and Minho to return. Only 5 minutes were left before the maze doors closed. Tears started brimming in my eyes as I thought about them not making it. I just couldn't bear it anymore.

I ran into the deadheads, tripping twice but I made it to the tree where Thomas and I usually spent time together. Then I heard a rumbling noise. The maze doors were closing.

***************

I woke up, shifting from my uncomfortable position. I looked around and found myself in the deadheads. Realization hit me as I remembered everything that happened the day before. Tears started flowing again. No one had even cared to look for me. Did he make it? What if he didn't?

I heard a twig snapping behind me. I turned around expecting Thomas it Minho but I couldn't see clearly.

"Who's there?" I said. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see a thing.

"Hello? Is it you Thom-" My sentence was cut off by someone placing their lips on mine. For a second I thought it was Thomas. But he wouldn't be so ruff. I pushed whoever it was off me and looked at their face. Winston was smirking and leaned in to kiss me again but I slapped him across his face so hard that my hand hurt.

"You shouldn't have done that babe" He said pulling me closer. I looked around and realized everyone must be sleeping.

Still I screamed on the top of my lungs. I was cut off abruptly with Winston kissing me again. He pushed me on a tree. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get him off me.

"Shuck you Winston! Get your klunk off her" I heard a person scream. The one person I had been waiting for. Thomas.

"What if I don't" Winston asks

"You're dead!" Thomas yelled, grabbing Winston's collar and throwing him on the ground.

The fight continued for some time before Newt came and separated them.

"Thomas" I whispered

"And you thought I would leave you alone" he said chuckling.

Newt

Another tiring day in the Glade. It was too much. Each night my arms complained of pain and my legs refused to work. Working in the farms exhausted me everyday. I sighed and went into my room to change my clothes. But as soon as I got in, my legs were too tired to walk around so I just threw myself on the bed and slept.

***************

"Dinner time" Newt yelled coming into the room and destroying my sleep. I groaned and sat on the bed.

"My little farmer's tired. Now this isn't good. You want me to get you your dinner to the room?" He asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"But you eat first. Just spend time with Minho and all and then you can get me the left overs. I really want a shower right now" I smiled at him.

"If you say so" He said getting up and pecking me on my lips.

"I'll be back soon" And with that he turned around and went out.

I groaned at the pain in my arms and legs. I have to ask Newt if I could get a day off.

"Y/n baby" Ben said coming into the room. The guy had just gone through the changing and wasn't looking good. The smirk on his face made me shiver.

"What do you want shuck-face?" I snapped.

"Nothing much, but a guy could use a little pleasure some times" He said winking at me and coming closer. My heart started pounding. There was no way I could escape this. Newt was too far off to hear my screams and Ben was too strong for me. I had to think of something.

"Already imagining what's going to happen eh?" He said tracing his fingers on my arm.

"Stay away from me" I yelled getting off the bed and backing towards the door.

"Now that is....difficult for me" He said coming closer. I kept walking backwards until I hit the wall. Uh oh.

With just 2 quick steps, he was in front of me. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. He suddenly grabbed me arm and pulled me towards him. I screamed at the pain he was causing. He leant in to kiss me and I struggled to break free from his grip.

As if on cue, Newt barged into the room.

"I don't want to have food witho-" He said stopping to look at my fate. His eyes turned red and he charged towards ben, knocking him off me. He climbed onto Ben's torso and started punching him.

"You shucking shank! Stay away from my girlfriend! Bloody slinthead!" He yelled.

Soon Alby and Minho came in dragging Newt off Ben. More gladers came in to help and they gripped Ben and dragged him out of the room.

I looked at Newt, who was now sitting on the bed, staring at the wall.

"You fine y/n?" Minho said coming towards me.

"I'm fine. Thanks for saving me and preventing Newt from killing Ben" I smiled

"No worries. We're just gonna leave you two to talk for now" He said looking at Newt who was looking at you.

"Fine. Thanks again" I said and they walked out of the room.

"Hey" I said sitting beside Newt.

"Its my fault. If I had not left you, Ben wouldn't have tried anything funny" He said looking sadly at my arms and tracing the places where bruises were beginning to show up.

I smiled and kissed him. He didn't take long to respond.

"I'm never leaving you alone again. Ever" He said as we pulled apart.

**************************

The Thomas one was really crappy. Sorry.

And I'll be uploading preferences in two parts coz m too lazy to type.

But I hope we can still be friends. *puppy dawg eyes*

Requests are open!!! Feel free to comment below.

All ideas are appreciated.

Eat. Sleep. Fangirl. Faint.

And don't forget to vote and comment... :)

Love ya all my mighty gladers.

-Naynika