At School AU (part 2)

Newt

"Students, this is y/n. She's new in here so rather not give her a hard time" Mrs. White said as she introduced ne to the class.

"Anything you'd like to say?" She said looking at me. I scanned the faces of my to-be-classmates and they all had the same bored expressions on their faces. So I just shook my head and looked down.

"Well, you have to sit somewhere so lets see..." She said scanning the class looking for a place where I could sit.

I looked around and saw a boy looking at me and whispering something to the hot blondie sitting beside him. He had that air of confidence surrounding him and I bet he was popular in here.

The blondie looked at me and giggled flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes. This is not looking good. I thought.

"Miss Hills, I think you should go sit with Miss Sticks. And as for you y/n, you go sit with Newt" she said gesturing at the seat where blondie and the popular guy sat.
So his name is Newt.

Blondie got off her seat, shot a disgusting look at me and went to sit with some other girl.

I sighed and went to sit beside Newt.

"Hey" he said checking me out as I sat down. He had blond hair with really nice brown eyes. I instantly had a crush on him. But I guess he's just another popular flirt.

"Hey" I sighed as the teacher started to teach us something boring.

"You're pretty" he smiled.

"Yeah thanks" I said not really believing him.

"No seriously! Why don't you hang out with our group today?" he asked

"I don't think so" I replied looking at the board.

"Why?" He asked totally confused.

"I don't think your blond girlfriend would like to see me with you" I said glancing at the blondie who was giving me a death glare. I quickly turned back.

"No wait. She isn't my girlfriend. I don't like these popular girls. Too much drama" he whispered.

"You're just saying" I scoffed.

"I could prove it" he said smirking and intertwining his hand with mine.

I yelped at the sudden gesture.

"I'll prove it. I promise. I ain't that bad" he said squeezing my hand a little. I blushed.

"Okay" I replied smiling.

Gally
Meet me behind the basketball court at 11
-Gally

My heart started thumping and my hands started to shiver.

Gally had been bullying various kids since he had entered the school. He was the school bully but he liked to be called 'captain'.

But what did he want from me?

I liked him. A lot. But I don't think he would actually go for a girlfriend. He was always busy bullying weak kids and establishing his rule over the school.

I looked at my watch and it read 2 minutes to 11. I had to make a dash for it. It was Gally we're talking about.

I reached the assigned place and doubled over to catch my breath.

"Right on time y/n" I heard someone say from behind me.

I straightened up and got ready to face him. Turning around I saw his huge frame leaning on a wall. I mentally drooled.

Gally took a shaky step towards me and I saw the flash of an emotion I would never expect from him. Nervousness.

"What do you want Gally" I asked

"I-I don't know" he stammered.

"What is the matter?" I folded my arms demanding an answer.

"Do you like me?" He asked out of the blue.

"W-what?" It was my turn to stammer.

"You heard me" he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" I asked feeling scared all of a sudden.

"It's just that my friends have been repeatedly trying to convince me to ask you out" he said without blinking.

"No wait. Am I some sort of bet or what?" I said feeling anger take over me.

"No no no. You don't understand. It's just that I like you but we're exact opposites. So I was wondering if you would actually, by some miracle, like me back" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Actually, I do like you back" I said blushing.

"So it's done" he smiled.

"What's done?" I asked.

"You're my princess now" he said pecking my cheek.

He had a soft side. Hmm. I could get used to that.

___________________________________
My mighty gladers!! Sorry for any mistakes in my imagines coz I type them on this stupid phone of mine...
And please Vote Follow Comment..
I don't even know if you guys like what I'm typing...
Suggestions always welcome!
Eat. Seep. Fangirl. Faint.
-Naynika