Thomas Imagine

*Not Edited*

"This is stupid Thomas. Get up this instant" I scolded my boyfriend as he kept smelling the grass like a dog. He was completely, insanely drunk. All thanks to Gally.

"No! My baby grass loves me and I love her. We will get married" he said kissing the green blades. I sighed and pulled him up on his feet.

"Boo! Y/n is a witch. I will come and save you!" Thomas yelled to no one in particular. I bet he doesn't even remember that we're stuck in here.

"Newt! Gally!" I screamed and soon the two of them were standing in front of me. They laughed at the sight in front of them. Why would'by they when Thomas was drooling on my shoulder.

"Need help?" Newt asked.

"Yes please" I said and felt relieved when Thomas' heavy frame was taken from me.

Gally and Newt put Thomas in his hammock and he fell asleep instantly. He looked so cute.

********

"And I wanted to marry the grass?" Thomas asked. He had woken up with a terrible head ache and I was telling him all the stupid things he had done.

"Yes, you did. Now I would prefer if you sleep because you're not well" I said getting up from his hammock where he was lying down.

"Stay" he commanded.

"And what if I don't?" I said teasing him.

"Then I will make you" he said and got off the hammock. I shrieked when he picked me up and carefully put me down on his hammock before joining.

"It's going to break. I bet it will" I said referring to the hammock. It was just a piece of cloth after all.

"It's strong enough" Thomas said putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I hope so" I said and he looked up. I saw amusement in his eyes.

"Lets test it" he said coming to my level and kissing me. It was uncomfortable as the hammock was small. But I didn't mind. I kissed him back. A long time passed and I kept thinking when we would stop.

"I guess I'll have to break it myself" someone said from behind. We both pulled apart and saw Newt who had a twisted look on his face. I got off the hammock to get away from the embarrassing situation but Thomas caught me just in time. I groaned.

"Care to explain why you were looking at us making out?" Thomas said with a pointed look.

"Not just me. The whole glade knows what was happening" Newt said looking between Thomas and I. "And it's time for dinner anyways. I just came here to inform you guys. But I don't care if you want to eat each other's faces out tonight" Newt said snickering and running off. He's such a drama queen.

"Lets go" Thomas said taking my hand as we went to have dinner. All the gladers looked at us with amusement. Oh no.

"Had fun?" Chuck said coming up to us.

"Yes Chuck, now go" Thomas said rolling his eyes. I was too embarrassed to say anything.

Dinner ended quickly and I made my way back to the homestead. Being the only girl had it's perks. Like having our own room.

"Y/n, what about you plus me plus your room plus the bed?" Thomas said winking at me.

"I guess I've had enough embarrassing moments already. I'm not up for it" I said running my hand through my hair.

"Seriously?" Thomas said grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.

The next thing I know is that I'm in the room and Thomas is on top of me.

I knew that many gladers might be spying on us but all that mattered right now was Thomas and me.

Lets just say, we couldn't sleep that night.

_________________________

This is such a stupid imagine but me being the queen of stupid, I posted it.

I know it sucked and had no proper story in it but I'm pretty occupied so I'm sorry. I'll update as soon as I can. This was just a 15 minute work one.

:-)

And I'm sorry for any mistakes.