Minho Imagine

A/n: I really racked my brain and came up with nothing for the fourth part of 'you're a photographer' so hey, I'm gonna be extra nice and write something else :-)
Warning: This imagine contains the ruthless killing of eggs and slitting the necks of lemons.
_________________________________

"The hell what?!" I screeched when I felt something gooey slide down my back.

"Priceless" Minho said doubling over in laughter.

"God! What is it? Is it Griever slime?" I said trying to wipe off the weird liquid off my back.

"More like egg slime" he said laughing harder. Oh it's on.

Picking up a lemon from the kitchen counter, I cut it in half and managed to pour the bitter liquid in Minho's mouth.

"Ew" he recoiled and spat out the juice. I groaned. I mean, lemon juice ain't that bad. Then I remembered, I had eggs down my back.

"You shuck faced slinthead! I'm gonna literally throw klunk on your face!" I snarled.

"Woah there. I deserve some fun now, right? I mean, after the Trials and all. We're finally free right" he stuttered. One look at my annoyed face and he quickly added, "I guess I'm not free as yet" and with that he ran.

I chased him like a mad cow. Wait.. what? 0.0

Anyways, I chased him like a cop chases a runaway car. Or like a potato chases a tomato.

"Minho get back!" I wasn't safe even in the safe heaven. Not from Minho at least.

He suddenly stopped making me crash into him. He turned around with an evil glint in his eyes.

Uh oh.

I screamed as he produced a jug from behind a tree and poured all the liquid on me.

"What was that?!" I shrieked.

He came insanely close to my ear and whispered, "Cockroach shake"

Cockroach shake? Cockroach shake? Those things, in. A. Shake?!

I turned around and ran. Ran to my room. Into the shower. Washing off everything. Even my genitals. Okay, maybe not that. But you get my point.

After about two hours, I let go of the shower and stepped out into the room only to find Minho sitting with an amused expression.

"What were you doing?" He asked tilting his head to the side. Oh, so he enjoys this? I turned red in the face and was about to pounce on him when I realized. I. Was. In. A. Towel.

Seeing my red face he laughed, "You look hot. Don't worry"

"Minho! Out! Now!" I said pointing at the door.

"What if I say no?" He asked clearly enjoying.

"I swear I'll drag your sassy ass back to the maze and feed you to the Grievers"

"Try me" he said huskily.

"Okay Minho, why don't you go and we'll continue this later? I forgive you. I swear I do" I laughed nervously.

"What if I stay?" He said standing up and coming to me. For a second I thought about running back to the washroom but my feet remained glued to the spot. Damn you feet. I'll take my revenge later.

"What if I say I pulled that stunt to get your attention? So that I could make you mine? And not to mention that you looked cute when you were frightened like a kid. And to be honest, that wasn't cockroach shake" he said.

"Then w-what do you want from m-me?" I said, my breath shallow.

"More or less claim you as mine, it's bad to see you spend all your time with Thomas. It's getting worse, and now you have to spend time with your new boyfriend" he whispered placing his hands on the side of my head and pushing me up against the wall.

The feeling he was giving me was purely magical. All I wanted to do was kiss him. And that's what I did. Our lips moved in sync. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I moaned and I swear I felt his triumphant smile against my lips.

Not to get into the details but we had to get into the shower again.

____________________________________

Bow down to potato-woman who has the power to turn all of you into unicorns who shit nutella and ice cream.

With a cherry on top.

Potato-woman = me = Naynika = Griever = the one who eats too much.

Even your next door neighbor.

I need a therapist.

-Naynika