He Picks You From School Part 2

Ki Hong Lee

"I'm going to flunk exams this time" (y/b/f/n) whined.

"No you won't, you're great at maths, you're the topper in science, what else do you want?" I said.

"Your boyfriend" she winked at me.

"Woah"

"There he is" she squealed and nudged me. Wait, how could he be here?

"Where?" I asked and looked around and there he was, sitting in his car and smiling at me.

"Go on. I'll see you tomorrow" she smiled and pushed me in his direction.

"Okay" I whispered.

"Get some tonight y/n!" She yelled as soon as I reached the car. I blushed a deep red and entered the car.

"Hey" he said when I got in.

"Hey" I replied not looking at him.

"So, that was your beat friend huh?" He asked grinning. Cue red ears.

"Yeah. Don't take her seriously. She's a little cracked" I said laughing.

"But seriously, we should get some. It's been some time" he said staring at the road as he started to drive.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Calm down bae, I'm taking you out" he said and laughed.

"We're going out?" I squeaked.

"Yes we are" he said.

"Oh my God. I love you so bad" I said and pecked his cheek.

"I know you do. But I definitely love you more" he said as we reached our destination.

Will Poulter

"Damn Damn Damn, what do I do to have you here, here, here?" I sang at the top of my voice in the middle of the hallway. Heads whipped around to look at me but I didn't care. It had been too long since I last saw Will and to be honest, it was driving me crazy.

It had been around two months and that idiot had been shooting another film.

I truly missed him. Maybe that's why I kept singing corny "I miss you" songs all day long.

I sighed as I entered my next class.

-skip to the point when school gets over-

"Across the ocean, across the sea. Starting to forget the way you look at me now. Over the mountains, across the sky. Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes" I sang yet again. And this time I chose Justin Bieber. Great.
Honk honk.

"Ugh" I said as I moved aside to let the car through.
Honk!!!

"What?!" I yelled and whipped around to come face to face with a...car.

"What is it you son of a biscuit? I swear I'll steal all your sausages if you don't stop honking" I screamed.

"Calm down babe and get in"

"Will?!" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah yeah it's me. Now get in" he said rolling down the window and looking at me.

"Oh my gosh" I squealed and got into the car.

I pulled him into a bone-crushing hug and cupped his cheeks and kissed him, showing how much I had missed him.

"I really want to continue this but we're holding up the other vehicles" Will said holding my wrists. His eyes clearly showed how much he missed me.

"Okay" I whispered breathless.

"Tonight's going to be a long night" he smiled as we made our way back home.

__________________________
Important:
Can we all just take a moment to let the fact sink on that Ki Hong Lee is married!!!

Arghhh.

I don't know how he escaped my basement. Next time, remind me to lock all windows.

Anyways, on a serious note.. I'm so happy for him. If she makes him happy, I'm happy..

Congrats to him!

-Naynika