At School AU

Thomas-

"So, have you prepared for the test?" Thomas asked smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Oh how I hated this guy. He was always trying to tease me one way or another. Just because I was a nerd.

It was lunchtime and he was standing with his tray, near my table where I sat with my best friend, Teresa.

"I asked something" He said grabbing a chair and sitting next to me.

"I think I should get going" Teresa snickered and left the table. She always said that Thomas had a thing for me. And that deep inside I felt the same.

"Food to y/n" Thomas whispered in my ear. Shivers went down my spine at I finally turned to look at him.

"I'm not helping you cheat Thomas" I said playing with my fingers.

"Actually, I'm not here for that. Just wanted to let you know that I am prepared and to show off so that you would actually notice me" he said looking blankly at his tray. He wanted me to notice him? Woah. The fact is, whenever I notice him, I just feel like, like... Oh well, I didn't notice him till now. He was hot but not my type. I like the cute and caring types but he was just a player. Not to mention that he was totally hot. Oh I said that before? Nevermind.

"Y/n you fine?" He said holding my hands in his.

"Totally. See, I need to get going. I'll definitely notice you someday" I said getting up and putting my trash in the bin.

"It's your free period my dear" He said smirking.

"What? How do you know?" I asked completely gobsmacked.

"You're always in the library or sitting on a bench by yourself. Makes it obvious" He said making weird gestures with his hands.

"Have you been stalking me?" I asked looking down. Why was he making me feel so insecure?

"Yes. All the time. And I hope that clears the fact that I like you" He said putting an arm around my shoulders. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"No wait. You cannot like me. I mean not that you're not hot or anything but I'm not your everyday slut" I said walking away.

"Wait up! Who said I dated sluts. God. Don't tell me that you think I'm a player" He said, hurt flashing through his eyes.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you Thomas. You need someone who would satisfy your needs. I'm not the one" I said looking away. I needed to get away from him. He's making me feel like jelly.

"Y/n I'm not a player. You can trust me on that. And I don't want sex or anything. I just want you. I can't help but smile when you're around and your nerd like behavior is just so distracting. I just want you to know that I really really like you. Damn. Not only like. I love you! And now the rest is up to you" he said turning around. Was he speaking the truth? Did I want him the same way?

Without thinking, I grabbed his wrist and he stopped. The whole lunch room had gone silent.

"Maybe we should talk later. When no one is around" I said looking at the curious looks the people were giving us.

"Sure babe. And I guess you're mine" he said pulling me close.

"I said somewhere private" I sighed.

"Oh well. I'll take it as a yes" he said before dipping in and kissing me passionately on the lips. The whole room was filled with claps and whistles. I blushed and looked down.

"So it's done. I'll see you later girlfriend" He turned around winking and walking out of the doors.

Minho

"Minho! Minho! Minho!" The crowd cheered for the soccer team captain.

Why wouldn't they? He was smart. Handsome. Muscular. And had caught my attention.

I wasn't one of the cheerleaders, nor was I popular. I was just one of his many admirers in school.

"Go Minho! Go Minho!" The cheerleaders screamed performing another ridiculous step of theirs. Minho looked at them and winked. All of them squealed. Lucky ones.

**********************

"Y/n, where are you going?" Jen, my friend yelled just as I was leaving.

"Home. Why?" I asked, knowing her answer.

"Minho is in his dressing room. Can we please have a sneak peek?" She said giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

"I thought you had a boyfriend" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Y/n, just once. I know you like him. Come on. And I bet he's shirtless right now" she said with a smirk.

"He will never like me back hun" I said sighing.

"Y/n come on!" She yelled.

Suddenly, Minho appeared in the hallway and I flipped around to avoid his gaze.

"There's your boyfriend" Jen remarked.

"Hey y/n, Jen! What are you guys up to?" Jen's boyfriend who was in the soccer team and worst of all was Minho's best buddy yelled. He came running towards us and Minho followed. Crap.

"We won!" he hollered and kissed Jen square on her lips.

"Get a room guys" I scoffed.

Minho looked at me and smiled. Oh. My. Gosh.

He frikin smiled at me!!!!!!!!

"Y/n they won't stop making out. Lets go" Minho said grabbing my arm and leading me to the now empty dressing room.

In an instant he pushed me on a locker and connected his lips with mine. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds.

"That was..." I trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Wow" he completed for me.

"I knew they were a thing!" Jen squealed coming in and giving me a hug.

Before I had a chance to explain Minho put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Yes we are a thing" he said looking at me.

"Aren't we?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded.