He's Your Teacher (TBS part 2)

ShaniaBowden I literally had to drag my lazy ass off the bed to write this... You're welcome xD
___________________________
1 week later
"Class, quiet!" Mr. Sangster yelled. We all stopped talking and sat attentively in our seats.
I had had my fair share of 'alone' time with Thom- Mr. Sangster. We usually talked about our lives, our dreams etcetera etcetera. Well, we even kissed, once, but Mr. Sangster brushed it off as a mistake. It hurt, but he's my teacher for crying out loud!
"So as I was saying, there are different drainage patterns formed by rivers. Can anybody name them?" The devil himself spoke. I raised my hand and ignored the glares from some jealous girls.
"Go ahead, Shania." He said in a voice that sent shivers down my spine.
I stood on my feet and grabbed the desk for support. "Dendritic, parallel, rectangular, deranged and trellis." I answered confidently. Mr. Sangster smiled at me and nodded his head.
"Nerd." Belle muttered. I gave her a wink and sat down.
"The answer was perfect. Thank you Shania." He nodded before continuing, "different drainage patterns are found in different locations..." I zoned out as he kept explaining.
My eyes were trained on his lips, the way they moved, the way he'd wet them every few seconds. I missed the feeling of his mouth on mine. It was such a wonderful moment, but the truth hit us like a ton of bricks and we had to pull back.
"So I got some homework for you all." Mr. Sangster said, making me snap out of wonderland. The whole class groaned and I banged my head on the desk. Like come on, who gives homework on Friday?
"I'm so excited Mr. Sangster!" A girl squealed and I gave her an amused expression.
"You have to make a model on any one drainage pattern and write about it." He smirked obviously knowing all of us hated homework.
"I ain't doing it." I grumbled.
"I heard that." Mr. Sangster gave me a sickly sweet smile. "Stay back after class."
"Bu-but it's the last class of the day!" I exclaimed.
"For you, it isn't." He said while arranging his papers and sitting behind the teacher's desk. I gave him a glare and he smirked.
The bell rang and everyone rushed out, except me. Belle gave me a flying kiss before leaving. I stuck my tongue out in return.
When the last student left, I shot up from my seat and crossed my arms while shooting daggers at Mr. Sangster who watched me with a grin.
"Why do you make me stay back all the time?" I whined. Mr. Sangster sighed and motioned for me to sit. I obeyed.
"I wanted to talk to you." He said with a serious expression.
"About what?" I snapped.
"About the, um, incident."
"The kiss you mean." I dead-panned.
"Yes, yeah. About that."
"It meant nothing right? It was a mistake." I said with a cold expression.
"No! Not at all! It meant so much. I know all this student-teacher this is wrong and all but, I can't seem to get over you." He sighed. I stood there, my mouth open. He liked me.
I made my way to the front of the room and sat on his desk. He gave me a confused expression.
"Mr. Sangster has a little crush. Awwie!" I said in a childish voice. He gave me a death glare and I noticed the tinge of pink on his cheek. 
"Shania, stop. This isn't funny."
"It is. And you know what," I leaned in, "promise you won't tell anyone." I said  holding out my little finger. He locked his own with mine and nodded for me to continue.
"I have a crush on Mr. Sangster." I giggled like a two year old. Mr. Sangster smiled and pulled me into his lap. I was shocked at how straightforward he was. I gasped when his nose brushed against my cheek.
"Kiss me." He whispered. My cheeks heated up when he cupped my face so I was looking straight into his eyes. "Kiss. Me." He repeated slowly. I gently leaned up to place my lips on his.
He instantly grabbed my waist with one hand while the other tangled itself in my hair.
"You're. So. Sweet." He said in between kisses. I smiled and punched him, detaching myself from him.
"See you after the weekend Mr. Sangster." I winked and put my hands in my pockets.
"Where's my phone?" I shrieked when I realized my precious possession was missing. Mr. Sangster chuckled from behind me. 
"Here." He said handing me my phone. I snatched it from him and giving a quick kiss on the lips, left the class. A few moments later a message notification popped up.  
You+ me + movie + my house @ 7 tomorrow. -T xo
I smiled and replied.
Okay Mr. Sangster. See you then.
-S :p
Ps. Popcorn is a must.
I laughed at how awesome I was and made my way home, my thoughts occupied by a certain brown-eyed teacher.
_____________________
Hope you liked it!
Xo
On a completely different note, I'm sick! Ugh. Had to skip school.
Anyways, if you guys are on Instagram, comment your usernames below and I'll follow you. (But you have to follow back ;) )
And 6k reads???? Love you so much!
Requests open :)
Vote! Comment!
-Naynika
Ig: elemental_luna