First Meeting (part 2)

Minho

The cage moved upwards. Faster than light. Crates surrounded me. My head was spinning like a whirlpool and my heavy breathing wasn't really helping. The last thing I remember is red lights coming towards me and the cage stopping. Then I blacked out.

******************

"How's she?"

"No clue when she might wake up. Why don't you rest dude? We're here to take care of her"

"You're right Jeff. I'd rather go"

"Take care Minho. And we're gonna inform you as soon as this greenie wakes up"

I opened my eyes but closed them instantly. The light was blinding. Or was it just me?

"Jeff, she opened her eyes" The guy Minho said.

"Might've"

There were sounds of footsteps and someone leaving the room. Wait. Where the hell am I?

I felt someone's presence near me.

"Hey greenie. We ain't gonna hurt you. Now open your eyes" Some soothing voice whispered in my ear.

My eyes shot open and in front of me was a hot Asian guy. A little covered in dirt and had baggy eyes, but that didn't stop me from gawking at him.

"I'm too hard to resist, eh?" He said winking at me. A blush crept up my face as I sat up on the bed.

"Minho, this isn't your flirting time. Go and have dinner" Some guy with blonde hair stated coming in.

"Hey Newt. I didn't see you come in. Have a seat" Minho said smiling at the latest addition. Argh. Why can't it be just me and Minho In this room?

"You don't need to tell me that" Newt snorted.

"So what's your name?" Minho asked, his full attention on me.

"Y/n" the name left my mouth before I could stop it.

"Nice meeting you y/n. I'm Minho and this shuck-face right here is Newt" Minho said earning a punch from Newt. I giggled.

"Minho, I think we should call Alby and let him decide whose acting like a shuck-face" Newt said pulling Minho out of the room. My insides dropped but I decided to ignore it.

"Hey y/n, how 'bout me and you going out sometime?" Minho shouted so that the whole world could hear. Newt rolled his eyes and pushed Minho out of the door. He started calling some Alby. Minho peeked into the room.

"I can't wait to have you by my side newbie" He said.

"Sure" I replied only so see him getting dragged out again.

Gally

It was dinner time and a huge bonfire was arranged to celebrate my arrival in a place called The Glade.

After a really long day of being shown around by a guy called Newt, I was hoping to get a good sleep. But no. These 'gladers', or whatever they called themselves wanted to party. Great. Just great.

I kept looking around, sitting by myself.

"Can I sit with you?" A chubby boy in his early teens asked me.

"Sure" I smiled at him. Happy to have someone with me.

"I'm Chuck. And you are?" He said holding out his hand.

"Y/n" I said shaking hands with him. Turns out he was pretty cute and really funny. All the boys seemed to love him a lot and I guess even I was starting to like him.

"So, you're not scared I hope" He asked looking at the others.

"Nope. Just a little unhappy being the only girl" I smiled looking at him. Then I saw a guy. About my age with bulging muscles. I literally drooled over his fit body, his sparkling eyes and those murderous eyebrows. Man, he was eye-candy for sure.

He looked at me and smirked. I blushed and looked down. How could I have missed him in this place. Curse you y/n.

"Up for a fight little girl?" A bold voice said. I looked up and saw the same guy as before staring at me intently.

"I ain't no little girl!" I snapped at him.

"Then prove it. Fight me" He said challenging me. I raised my eyebrow and nodded.

He led me to a circular area. Fighting ring I suppose. All the boys started cheering my name. He gived them a dirty look. We get into the makeshift ring or whatever it was and the dark skinned guy who had showed me around stood in between. As soon as he stepped back, my opponent charged at me. Wait. I didn't even know his name. What at great thought to have at a time like this. Awesome y/n.

Before I could process anything else, I was knocked on the ground by my opponent, now smirking at me.

"Name's Gally" He said and from the crowd I heard whistles and cat-calls.

He got off me and got ready to charge at ne again. This time I braced myself for the impact but it wasn't of any use. Gally had me pinned to the ground again and all I could do was stare into his eyes.

Eventually, he won the game. I didn't mind even a bit. But the feeling of him pinning me and having me under-control made me grin like crazy.

__________________________________

Went a bit overboard with the Gally one. My Gawd. I love Will Poulter so much. *fanning myself* *faint*

-Naynika