Why Me?- Thomas Brodie-Sangster

"That's a wrap!" The director yelled. Being assistant director was a great thing until you fell for some hot upcoming celeb. In my case, it was Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

"That was tiring!" Thomas exclaimed. He was actually on the same set as me and I couldn't help but feel like killing his co-actor who was constantly flirting with him.

Thomas was doing an emotional scene and I knew I couldn't drool over him the whole day. So I simply made my way back to the director.

"Hey y/n, could you please get some coffee for me?" The director, Josh looked at me. This was the first time he asked me to run an errand for him so I smiled at him and took off. No. I didn't run. I just, ya know, jogged.

"Y/n! What do you want this time?" The girl behind the counter smiled at me. I visited this shop a lot so I guess I knew every worker in here. But they never gave me a discount. Mean people.

"Two cappuccinos would be fine" I smiled back. She poured my coffee and gave it to me. I paid for it and went back. This shop was just outside the studio so I usually visited it to have some alone time.

"Josh? You want your coffee or should I drink it up?" I yelled through the now empty corridoors.

"Josh? Hello?" I yelled again. Strange. He would've informed me if he'd left.

I frowned and made my way to the green-room.

I was about to open if when I heard two, no wait, three voices talking. I recognized one as Josh, the other being Thomas but the last one? Oh, I get it, Melissa, his co-actor. I put my ear against the door to find out what the conversation was all about.

"We need to do this" Thomas hissed.

"You are going to end up breaking her heart Thomas! Why don't you understand that?!" Josh yelled. Curious to know more, I concentrated harder.

"Josh! Don't scream! She could hear us!" Melissa's high-pitched voice broke out. How I loathed that voice.

"She's not here. I sent her to get coffee. Won't be back for now" Josh let out an audible sigh. O-kay. So they were talking about me. But Thomas breaking my heart? I needed to know more. I listened on.

"I am going to do this. Even if it hurts her or completely breaks her. I could use some publicity" Thomas said. My heart thumped harder. He wasn't doing what I'm thinking of, right?

"But baby, you have me" Melissa purred. Only if I could strangle her no- wait. Melissa and Thomas are together? I could literally feel my heart break into a million pieces and fall on the floor. A tear escaped my eye.

"We can't. The press will break her. You can't just play with her emotions Thomas. She's a kid. She loves you. I don't think you should do this" Josh said meekly. This was new.

"I'm not listening to you. Thank you for informing me about her feelings. I could use it for a while. I'll take your leave now and Melissa, meet me in my caravan in 10" I could seriously feel Thomas smirk as he said that. I walked back a few steps and made sure my face was dry. Thomas walked out of the room and looked at me. He winked and I knew what he was up to.

Entering the green room, I quietly gave Josh his coffee and headed out not even caring to grace Melissa with a look.

All if a sudden I felt rejected. I thought I loved him but he? I cannot believe it. Pull yourself together girl. Breathe.

It hurt so bad. I just wanted to curl up into a corner and cry but I just couldn't. Not now.

~Next day~

I was casually strolling around the studio. The memory of the previous day still haunting me.

"Y/n! You look hot!" Thomas said coming over. I smiled but deep inside I knew what he was up to. He wanted me as a toy! A fucking toy to satisfy his shitty needs and gain publicity.

"I'm taking you out tonight babe" he said before walking off and I just collapsed on the ground. Why me?