Random Imagine

*ALL GLADERS*

Topic: But what if WICKED messed up and sent Group A the stuff of Group B... But with the right person which would be Thomas in this case :P

_________________________________________________________________

"And here comes the box" Minho said rubbing his hands. Clearly excited as it was his turn to say 'day one greenie, rise and shine'. He looked like a five year old having a day with unlimited candies.

Scratch that. He looked like Minho. Lame me.

And ever so slowly the box opened and Minho grinned and jumped into it.

"Day one greenie. Rise and shine!" I heard Minho yell. I didn't even bother to look down. What is going to be so good about another newbie anyways?

"My god!" Minho yelled like a girl. Rolling my eyes I looked down.

"Shuck!" Newt said and went into the box.

Curiosity took the best of me and I jumped in too. Minho was talking to the new guy with brown eyes while Newt rummaged around in the boxes containing our monthly supplies. What's so special?

I went up to him and gasped. All the boxes were filled with girl's clothes and... Tampons?

THE HELL WHAT?!!!

"What are these?" Newt said holding up one packet. I snatched it from him and put it back.

"Everybody, show's over. Get out of here" I said embarassed.

"y/n, you fine?" Minho said coming up behind me.

"Who's the newbie?" I asked sighing.

"Thomas" He replied.

"Okay, so take care of him" I said running a hand through my hair.

"I need to check out the boxes" Minho said and Newt nodded.

"Let me do the honors" I said rolling my eyes. I opened one box and found.. lingerie. Great. Another one had girl's clothes and yet another one had hair products and more girly shit. Damn.

Looks like they messed up.

They? Oh, the creators...

"I like this one" Minho said holding up a bright pink bra. Shuck.

"Minho! Stop it!" I hissed.

"Why don't you try it on and give us all a show?" Minho said raising his eyebrows.

"Stop it Minho" Newt muttered.

"Hey Newtie boy. I know you'd like a show too. Chill out. Y/n will do it for us" Minho said chuckling. I suddenly had the urge to destroy his pretty face.

"What's taking so long?" Gally asked getting into the box. Great. Now it's official. My face is gonna burst from embarrassment.

"Gally you should see this" Minho said taking out a set of tampons and throwing them to Gally. Nooo.

"This looks... Cool?" Gally said looking at me.

"It's awesome!" Minho said cracking up.

"We should give them to y/n" Newt finally said something for me. Aww.

"Can we just get it out first?" Gally said and soon enough the boxes were outside for public display.

"I'm leaving" I sighed and started to walk away but not before Newt grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. My back was against his chest and his hands were on my waist. *blush*

"Newt and y/n are shucking!" Chuck said appearing out of nowhere and all the gladers turned around to look at us. Embarrassing. But it wasn't long before the boxes caught their eye. Great. Minho had to wear a pink underwear on his head. Newt didn't let me go but I wasn't going to complain.

"What's that?" One said.

"Damn. Nice color" another one.

"Is that a bra?" Another said and all eyes turned to me. I wish the ground would swallow me.

"I'm gonna go now" I stated before running off.

It wasn't a surprise when all the gladers started using the 'stuff'. I mean, we needed it. At least the towels and all.

Occasionally, Minho would wear one of the bras and roam around like a pageant gueen. And of course, who could forget the embarrassing explanation of a tampon. I guess that's life for you.

Hell. I don't think I even have one.

________________________________

Worst imagine ever.

*stabs self in eye with a tampon*