Camp out

May 28th 2014
After baseball I got home took a shower and changed into some soft grey and white tie dye sweatpants and a black T-shirt with some black vans, I also put a black and white hat on, I had almost every color hat they were all under armor hats. I heard a knock at the door Luke answered and my parents and Luke greeted him in. After brushing my hair and getting my glasses, I walked downstairs into the living room.

"Jeez took you long enough" Luke said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Whatever are you ready" I replied back sounding annoyed.

"Yeah let's go Benny lead the way" Luke said pointing his hands to the door.

I looked over to Benny that's eyes were already on me. Once I made eye contact he looked at Luke and nodded. I was kinda confused on why he did that but I got over it. He led us to the tree house where most of the boys were. I sat down in front of ham where a few candles were lit. A few moments later Scotty walked in and sat next to me.

"Sorry I'm late my mom made me put on a jacket and do the dishes". Scotty said while walking in.

"OoOoOoh Smalls had to do the dishes" one of the boys said from the back.

Ham and I just laughed a little.

"Hey I didn't know you wore glasses" scotty said.

"Oh um yeah I only wear them at night"

"Oh there cool I like them" he said giving me a big smile.

I just smiled back.

"Wanna s'more" ham said shoveling one into his mouth.

I just nodded and looked over to Scotty.

"S'more of what." Scotty said shrugging his shoulders.

"No do you want a S'more." Ham said setting his gaze at him like he was crazy.

"I haven't had anything how can I have S'more." Smalls said looking confused.

I just started laughing then my gaze went to Benny who was slightly giggling.

"Your killing me smalls!!" Ham said kinda annoyed.  Which caught my attention off of Benny.

I just started busting up laughing

"This is S'more stuff, you take the graham, then you take the chocolate and put it on the graham, then you roast the mallow and put it on the graham and take the other graham... It's kinda messy but good." Ham said. "Try it it's good." He said handing it to smalls.

He then made one for me and I walked over and sat in between Benny and Luke smalls was sitting behind me with ham next to him, ham had another S'more in his hand. I was about halfway finished with it then Luke took it out of my hand.

"Haha got your S'more" He said while laughing.

"Hey give it baaaack" I said pulling out the A

"Why it looks so good though" He said laughing

"I will smack the shit out of you" I said giving him a death stare.