Viral

I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications and grabbed it. I saw that Luke tagged me in a video and clicked it. My eyes widened as I saw there was millions of views and likes on it and also that it was a video of me singing. " Lucas Stone! What the hell! " I yelled as I went into his room. He jolted awake and looked at me confused. " What? " He said and began to get up. I showed him my phone and his mouth turned to an O shape. " Why did you post that! And... put a damn shirt on weirdo! " I yelled then stomped out of his room. 

My mom and dad- like usual- were at work. I went to go get something to eat but before I could I heard knocking at the door. I went to go open it and saw Benny. " Did you see the video it went viral! " Benny exclaimed. " Yeah... " I replied. " Why aren't you more exited about this? You're practically famous. " He asked. " I don't know... " I shrugged. Then Lucas came downstairs and I glared. "Did you see how many likes your video got?" Benny asked him. "Not really is it a lot?" Luke replied.   " Yeah it's over 5 million! and it has over 15 million views! " Benny said showing his phone making Luke's eyes widen. " Wow. They really like your voice Brooke. " Luke said. " Look at these comments. ' She should go on america's got talent ' ' She's amazing ' ' When's her first album ' They want you to write songs Brooke! " Luke said. " Tch I don't know how to write a song. " I said grabbing a bowl and cereal. "You've never tried to write and song." Luke replied. "Actually yeah I did when I was 10, and it sucked." I said and poured my cereal in the bowl then went to grab milk from the fridge. "Oh yeah... I remember that, you sung it in front of the family on thanksgiving. Mom got recording of that y'know." Luke said raising his eyebrows. " Really? Can I see it? " Benny asked. " No. " I said simply as I sent daggers at Luke with my eyes and poured milk into my bowl. "Okay well do you still have the lyrics?" Benny asked. "...Yeah." I said under my breath. " Show me! Pleasssse " Benny asked coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me. "If I say yes will you stop bothering me about it?" I asked. "No, I will stop bothering you about it if I get to see the video." He said grinning. " Uhhgggg fine. " I said finally giving in.

I grabbed my phone and went to my camera roll. My mom sent it to me when I first got my phone. I scrolled through all the pictures I had slightly smiling at the ones I saw with Benny. "Here it is." I said as I stopped on the video of me in front of a mic. "Awe you were so cute." Benny said smiling. I smiled at first but it quickly fell when I realized something. "Were?" I said questionably with an eyebrow raised. "Hm? Wait- no you still are- I mean you are also a c-cute kid." He said stuttering over his words. "Whatever just play the video." I said rolling my eyes playfully and smiled. He played it and I cringed at the first few lines. I looked at Benny to see he was smiling. I blushed and hid my face in his shoulder. 

When it was over I look up to see him sending it to himself. " Hey hey don't do that. " I said trying to take the phone but he held it away from me. " Ugh. " I said as I gave up. " Don't send that to anyone or you will be murdered." I said sending glares at him. "Okay I won't, but it is a really good song it might just need a few modifications." He said. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him and then snatched my phone back. " Whatever. " I said then sat down to eat my cereal but it was now soggy. I slightly frowned but scooped some up and ate it anyway. 

I looked at the time to see it was really early. " Are you always up this early Benny? " I asked pointing to the clock. " Oh yeah, i'm more of a morning person. " He replied with a shrug.               ( A/n: Idk why but he seems like a big morning person to me. ) " Hm, i'm almost never up this early. I'm more of a night owl. " I said as I took the last bite of my cereal. " Anyways are we going to the sandlot today? " I asked. " Probably- " Benny started but was cut off by repeated knocking on the door. " I'll get it. " Luke said from the living room. " Where's brooke? " Yeah yeah was the first to walk in. " Yup just go ahead and walk inside guys, jeez. " I heard Luke say sarcastically as the rest of the sandlot boys huddled in. " Uhm hi? " I said. "The video went viral!" They all said together. " Shhhhh yes we know. " I said and gestured to them to quiet down. " Oh, sorry. "  Smalls said. 

A/n

Hello! Sorry for the long awaited chapter but I don't have much to say so I hope you guys had a good day or I hope you have a good day!