Dreaming

Brookes POV

After the sun had almost set we all started walking home. I was still a bit mad at Squints for the very rude "joke" he made but I knew I couldn't stay mad at him for long. As we walked I sped walk to the front and put headphones in, ignoring the boys. I put on some music and jammed out. My mind soon wandered to the kiss... Benny and I kissed and we still hadn't talked about it. I liked him I really do, and he obviously likes me too... or you know he wouldn't have kissed me. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even realize that almost all the boys had left, it felt like 3 minutes. I then felt a little tap on my shoulder. I turned around and took my headphones out to see Squints. "Brooke?" He said shyly. "Yeah." I replied coldly if he apologizes I will obviously accept it I couldn't stay mad at him. I honestly couldn't stay mad at any of the boys. "I'm so so so so so sorry, I should have never said anything like that to you and I regret it a lot, please don't hate me." Squints said looking down. He had me I tried my best to look mad but a small smile turned into a big smile. I finally sighed and hugged him. "I forgive you, you dork." He immediately hugged back. "Thank you!" He yelled and ran home. I rolled my eyes playfully and started walking home smalls and Luke were a bit ahead. Benny was thinking about something but I didn't know what. He looked very concentrated too. I didn't want to bother him so we walked in comfortable silence. We get to the end of the street and Luke goes straight inside. I was about to follow but Benny stopped me. "Hey uh Brooke can I talk to you?" He said looking nervous. Is this about the kiss? "Yeah of course." I said shooting him a smile. "Well uh- I really really-" He started but got cut off by my mom yelling. "Brooke dinner is ready!" I looked back at her and smiled. "I gotta go Benny but talk about this in the morning?" I asked smiling. He smiled and nodded and I turned to go inside. I walked in and the smell of food filled my nose. I took off my shoes and washed my hands. I sat down and my mom put food in front of me (It can be whatever food you want because why not) After dinner I went upstairs to take a shower. I got out and did my necessities then got in bed.

Benny POV

(Again sorry...) I watched as Brooke made her way into her house she shut the door and I turned around and walked in my house. My mom was working late so I was home alone. I went upstairs and took a shower, changed and got in bed. I woke up in my room to slight shaking and my lamp light flickering. "Whos there?!" I said as i stood up. My door swung open to show a very familiar man. I blinked and he walked forward. "Don't go peeing your pants, Im just here to give you a hand."

"B-But your-"

"Dead? Legends never die."

But your really him! Your the babe." I said and he nodded. The sultan of swat, the king of cra-"

"Crash yeah, any other dopey names, forget about that stuff kid we ain't got much time. Im here because your in some kind of a pickle right?"

"yeah."

"A baseball with my john hancock on it went over the fence and you can't get it back right?"

"yeah, right."

"Then just hop over there and get it." He said taking a step forward then turning around and opening the door.

"wait, wait... I can't." I shrugged.

"can't what?"

"I can't go into that backyard."

"why not?"

"There's a beast back there."

"What kind?"

"A giant gorilla dog thing, that ate one kid already."

"Is that a fact? Sit down kid." He said pushing me to my bed. " Let me tell you something kid, everybody gets one chance to do something great, Most people never take that chance either because there too scared or they don't recognize it when it spits on there shoes, This is your big chance and you shouldn't let it go by. I mean remember when you busted the guts out of the ball the other day? Someone's telling you something kid. If I was you I'd listen."

I nodded. "yeah, but what."

"Your the one with rubber legs." He laughed. "Figure it out." He stood up and looked at the picture in his hand. "Henry aaron. I don't know why but can I have this?"

"Sure, yeah." I said as I started to get up."

He started walking out the door. "Wait, so your saying I should hop over that fence, and pickle the beast?"

"Think about that kid, I will see you later. Oh yeah and... about that girl you like... what's her name...? Brooke?"

I nodded and smiled at the name.

"Tell her your feelings kid, if you don't now it will be too late when you do."

I thought about it and nodded. He walked out the door and I looked back at the picture of him on my wall. "remember kid there's heroes and there's legends, heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong." He said through the door.

That night I couldn't sleep, He wanted me to jump over the fence and pickle the beast. He was crazy... but I do have to tell brooke my feelings for her. I really did like her she is... amazing.

A/n

Another chapter yay! This one is a bit short because I have to finish my homework or I will never be able to write another chapter again.