Like a light

3rd person POV
Brooke fell into Bennys arm and he caught her before she could hit the ground. "Oh my god Brooke!"
"Brooke!"
"Is she okay?!?"
All the boys said concerned. "I don't know but get her to the bench!" Luke yelled. Benny swept Brooke and carried her bridal style and put her on the bench. All the boys gathered around Brooke and fanned her.
"Come on Brooke!"
"Come on wale up!"
"Wake up!"
All the boys said. "Should we get her to a hospital?" Squints said looking at the boys. "No, no she just passed out...maybe from pain but I don't know." Luke said still looking at Brooke with concern. She was lying there eyes closed, one arm off the bench and the other over her stomach. "Benny kiss her!" Ham yelled pushing Benny towards Brooke. "What?" Benny said confused. "Yeah true loves kiss, Benny kiss her!" Squints yelled. "Guys stop I'm not gonna kiss her!" Benny yelled and rolled his eyes. The boys giggled a bit. "Pour water on her maybe that will wake her up." Bertram said shrugging. "Yeah yeah let's do that." Yeah yeah said grabbing a water bottle. He poured a little bit on her and she shot up like a light. She looked around and rubbed her head.

Brookes POV

I got up to water being on my head and a pain in my ribs. "Ow!" I yelled holding my ribs. "What? What happened?" Benny asked concerned. "My ribs. It hurts." I said trying to keep my breath even. "What happened?" I asked rubbing my head again. "You passed out." Benny replied. "Oh..." I said quietly. "Do you wanna go home?" Luke asked shortly after. "Yes please."
"Okay let's go."
"Do you want some help?" Benny said walking after us.
"Yeah." I said then he put and arm around me helping me walk. I was slightly slouching over as I walked. My parents would be at work so no one was home. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv with my hand still where my ribs were. "Do you want anything?" Luke asked me. "Can you get me a tub of ice cream?" I said giving him a wide smile. He rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen. Benny sat next to me watching the tv. Luke handed me the ice cream and a spoon. "Thank youuuu." I said dragging out the end. He smiled and sat next to me. It was already half eaten so I just finished it. I put the empty tub on the table in front of us and watched whatever was on. Luke got up and grabbed something from the freezer. He came back with an ice pack for my rib. "Thanks." I said giving him a smile. "Your welcome."
"I'm sorry I kinda ruined the day for us." I said after a few seconds. "Hey it's not your fault Phillips is the one who hurt you." Benny said giving me a sympathetic look. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. I could see Luke about to say something but I put my finger over his mouth because I knew what it was. He was gonna say something like "awww" or "you guys are adorable" and I wasn't gonna let him ruin the moment. I shook my head and he nodded. Then my dog came running in from upstairs and got on the couch. She laid her head on my lap and I started petting her.

After awhile I felt much better and could walk it was about 5:00. There was a knock at the door and Luke answered. I heard Ham and DeNunez's voice. "You guys want to go to the carnival if Brooke is feeling better?" Ham said. "I don't know-" Luke started to say. "Yes!" I yelled cutting off Luke. "Okay okay." He said putting his hands up. Benny and I cheered as I ran upstairs to get ready. I changed into some black ripped jean shorts and a white t- shirt. I found some black converse and put them on. I ran downstairs where the boys were. Luke lady mom and dad a note in case they got home before us. We all ran out the door and met the rest of the boys at the carnival.

A/n

I just wanted to say happy Valentine's Day and sorry it took a bit for me to write and ik it's short I was having a bit of writers block. Also I wanted to ask if I made a story that were like my own characters and my plot not based off a movie would you read it? One more thing thanks for 200 reads!