10 years later

I watched as Benny ran the bases doing the shuffle between bases move that he's been doing since we were kids. The crowd cheered as he ran for home. "C'mon dad you can do it!" Our eldest son cheered and Benny slid into the home plate which made the crowd roar with excitement. We had 2 kids, Luke - Named after my brother - our eldest son who is 6,  and our middle daughter who is 4, D/n. - Daughters name - (A/n: I can't think of any names for some reason.) and I'm currently 5 months pregnant.

Luke cried after we told him our sons name. Well after realizing he was named after him. It's quite the funny story actually but I'm gonna have to tell it another time. Benny did end up playing professional baseball, while I became a famous singer. I don't really go on tour as much as I used to but I sometimes play where ever Benny plays baseball. I've even sung the national anthem at a few of his games. We kinda lost touch with the sandlot boys after we all moved. 

The kids and I always got seats right next to the field. Benny came up to me and cupped my cheeks giving me a kiss. I smiled as we parted and he looked at look. They did their secret handshake making the crowd erupt with 'Awes'. He then picked up D/n and hugged her then looked to the camera and waved, D/n following his actions with a smile.

The End

A/n

I know this is short but I wanted to get it over with and stop procrastinating and just give it to you. I hope you enjoyed this book, this is the first ever book I wrote on wattpad so it's not the best but to the people who stuck to the end thank you! Hopefully you will check out my other books, I do not have another Benny one. But I have dsmp and hopefully coming soon - if I stop procrastinating- Harry potter and mha. I'm done now bye!