Wake up call

Brookes POV
I could feel like shaking me telling me to wake up. This was the first time I have ever seen him cry. Well heard. I was trying with all my strength to open my eyes. He shook me one last time and I jolted up and looked at him. He looked very surprised. "Oh my god Brooke!" He yelled. Then squeezed me. "Okay, okay th-that's enough." I said coughing and laughing. "Sorry...don't do that to me I thought I lost you!" He yelled. "Sorry." I said sarcastically. The nurse came in to see if I was awake. "Oh good your awake let me go get the doctor." She said smiling. "How do you feel?" Luke asked. "Considering that I was just in a car crash and this gash on my waist hurts like hell, I would say I'm fine." I said sarcastically and laughed.Uhm is Matt alright." I continued. "Yeah Uhm he woke up awhile ago." Luke said. Then the doctor walked in. "Can you give me and Brooke a moment please." The doctor asked. "Oh um yeah." Luke said, he kissed my forehead and walked out. Then the doctor started doing tests on me.

Luke's POV
I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and I walked out of the room to my parents. I was so happy that Brooke was awake and better. "So how is she?!?" My mom asked running up to me. "She's awake!" I said relieved. My mom let out a breathe. My parents hugged me and I walked over to the boys. "Is she okay?" They asked. "Yes she's okay, she's awake now." They allied sighed in relief. Then the doctor came out. We all walked to him. "She's fine but she has a minor concussion and a broken rib." He said calmly. I felt bad about squeezing her but I was scared. My parents had a worried look on there face. "Can we see her?" My mom asked. "Yes you can, two at a time." The doctor said and nodded. He walked away as my parents walked to Brookes room. I checked the time and it was now 11:00 at night. I felt bad that we made to boys stay. "I can take you guys home if you want." I told them. "No!" All the boys said in union. "I mean uh we want to see her." Benny said. I nodded and we sat down. About twenty minutes later my parents walked out and the boys went in. Even though the doctor said two all three went in anyways.

Brookes POV
I talked with my parents for about 20 minutes then the boys came in. I got very exited and wanted to run up and hug them. Obviously I couldn't because I had a broken rib. "Hi Brooke how you feeling." Ham asked. "Better, I'm happy to see you guys." I said putting my arms up for a hug. All three of them took the okay to hug me and ran up to me. "Okay okay don't crush me." I said giggling. "Sorry." They all said. "Did you guys miss me?" I said smirking. "Obviously!" Benny laughed. I laughed with them and we talked for a little.
The doctor came and sent them out of the room to let me rest.

Bennys POV
It felt nice to see Brooke awake, I mean we thought we lost her. Brookes parents said that they were going to stay at the hospital with Brooke so Luke took us home. It was now 1:30 in the morning I was tired but I probably wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. We sat in complete silence the hole way there. It wasn't awkward silence, it was sad silence. No one could or wanted to talk. I knew the boys well at least Ham and Smalls wanted to sleep. I'm sure Luke was gonna be restless and so was I. When we got to Luke's house Ham and Smalls went straight upstairs to Luke's room. Luke and I went and watched tv. We stayed up all night just watching tv in silence together. The sunrise came up which reminded me of Brooke and I think it reminded it of Brooke too because he had some tears in his eyes. He quickly shook it off and kept watching tv. I knew it would make Brooke happy if I got a picture. I stood up and took out my phone and took a picture.

        "Do you wanna go see her? She might not be awake though

"Do you wanna go see her? She might not be awake though." Luke asked as I sat down. "Yes please."I said relieved. "Okay I will go wake the boys." Luke said standing up and stretching. He walked upstairs and I followed. He slightly shook them to wake them up. "What?" Ham asked. "We're gonna go see Brooke you wanna come." Luke asked. "Yes!" Smalls yelled and got up. Ham got up slowly and nodded. Luke ran and grabbed the keys. We got our shoes on and got in the car. We drove to the hospital with some music playing in the background. We got there and walked up. "Hi can we see Brooklyn Stone?" Luke asked one of the nurses. "Of course 3rd door to the right." The nurse said with a smile. We walked into her room and she was asleep. Her parents weren't in the room probably getting food. We sat in the chairs that were in the room and waited for her to wake. "Ow ow ow!" Brooke yelped. "Woah woah what happened." Luke said startled. "I'm fine I just laid on my rib." She said clutching her ribs. Luke gave her a weak smile and hugged her softly with a kiss on her forehead. I always loved how close they were. "The doctor said I can go back home tomorrow!" Brooke said excitedly. "Really that's great!" Ham said. Then her mom came in with some food. "Oh great you guess are here, sorry I didn't know you were coming or I would have gotten you some." Her mom said. "It's okay I wasn't hungry." I said giving her a smile. I got a text from the boys.

DeNunez: Hey is Brooke okay?

Yeah-yeah: Yeah yeah we have been worried sick.

Bertram: Can we visit her.

Benny: Hold on let me ask.
Benny: They said yes.

Yeah- yeah: Do you want us to get the other boys.

Benny: Yes she would love that.

Bertram: Cool I will be there in 20.

DeNunez: Same.

"The boys are coming." I said to Brooke. Her parents had went to work because it was to short notice to get it off. "Thank you Benny." She said with a cute smile on her face. About 20 minutes went bye and all the boys got here. "Hiiiiii." Brooke said with a raspy voice and then coughing. She sat up as the boys walked up to her. They all hugged her one by one. "How are you feeling?" DeNunez asked. Yeah yeah Benny over here didn't update us."
"We were worried."
"We thought you were gonna die!"
"Gonna die!"
All the boys complained. "I'm fine just sore and in pain." She said and then leaned on my arm, I put my arm around her rubbing her arm. Sh looked so tired, she had bags under her eyes and some bruises. "You look terrible." Squints said shaking his head. I tried to hold in my laughter and so did Luke. "Why thank you Squints it's not like I just got in an accident and is now in the hospital." Brooke said sarcastically. She giggled a little which made Luke and I start busting up laughing. Everyone was now laughing. "Ow ow okay okay stop making me laugh it hurts." She said still giggling a bit. Her laugh was adorable.

A/n

Dang 3 updates in a matter of 1 day and a half!