Home

Brookes POV
   I could now go home after beings the hospital for 2 days. I missed home. Even though I was only gone for 3 days. That hospital was depressing. It was a bit scary going on the car. Matt visited me, it was awkward. I think he felt bad. We were in the car and my mom was driving. I had to wear a back brace for my rib. We finally got home and I went right upstairs to lay down. No one said anything as I walked up the stairs. I wondered when I could play baseball again, I miss hanging out with the boys. Even though they visited me I still missed them. The one thing that I couldn't stop thinking about was my best friend. It just kept reminding me of her every time I felt any pain or thought about the crash. I took out my phone and looked threw pictures of us. I missed her so much. She was only 11 years old, she didn't deserve it. I got a text from benny and it was a picture of a sunrise.

Benny: You were in the hospital when the sun rose so I decided to get a picture for you.

Brooke: Aww thanks Benny. <3

Benny: <3

I smiled and looked threw all my missed calls I got one from my boy best friend Chris, in Arizona and he texted me. I also got one from my best friend Alex.

Chris: So hows California and when are you coming back to visit?

Brooke: Well don't freak out but I just got in a car crash so probably not any time soon.

Chris: Omg are you okay?

Brooke: Yes, I have a few bruises and a broken rib.

Chris: Oh wow. You will be fine walk it off haha.

Brooke: I am just wait till I tell Alex lmao.

Chris: She's gonna go blistic. Hahah.

I loved that about Chris he always try's to lighten the mood.

Alex: Hey bestie how have you been I feel like I haven't talked to you in years.

Brooke: I was good till 3 days ago. I got in a car accident.

Alex: Omg are you okay?!?!

Brooke: Yes just a few bruises and a broken rib no big deal.

Alex: That's a big deal!

Brooke: okay okay.

Alex on the other hand was a bit dramatic sometimes. One time I got a needle in my foot and she tried to call an ambulance. She was definitely the mom of the group. I was the sporty, party one and Chris was the chill one. I had played baseball with obviously Luke and sometimes Chris. My sister would sometimes tag along if she wasn't doing anything. Then almost as if on que my sister texted me.

Sissy💕: Hey I heard what happened are you alright?

Brooke: Yes I'm okay I have a broken rib and some bruises but okay.

Sissy: I'm so sorry that happened.

Brooke: it's okay is wasn't your fault.

Sissy: Love you hope you feel better."

Brooke: love you too.

That was the first time I talked to my sister since I have been in California. I put my phone on the charger and went back downstairs. "Hey honey what would you like for dinner?" My mom asked. "Um can we have... steak and baked potato's?" I replied. "Of course." I knew she was only asking me because of what happened but I wasn't complaining. My brother looked jealous that I got to pick but at least he liked what I picked. I walked to the living room and watched tv. "Dinners ready!" My mom yelled. I jumped quickly and ran to the kitchen. "Jeez don't hurt yourself." My brother laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down. Dinner was really good K have just been eating fast food or hospital food for the past 3 days.

After dinner I sat back down on the couch and watched tv. I ended up fall asleep on the couch but slightly woke up to Luke carrying me to my room. I whispered "thank you." He just smiled and put me on my bed. He put the blanket over me so I wouldn't get cold. Before he left he whispered "your welcome." And then left. I fell asleep quickly after that.

A/n

Sorry this one short I did this in class cause I was bored.