Sunrise

May 29th 2014

It was the next morning after the camp out, I was the first awake. It was about 6:30 in the morning and the sun was just barley rising. I didn't really sleep well on the ground or outdoors so I woke up early, I'm not usually a morning person but today was different and I don't know why. I grabbed my glasses and put them on, I then grabbed my phone to check social media and text my mom. I went outside on the balcony of the treehouse to watch the sunrise. It was very pretty, that's one thing I will never forget about Arizona, the sunrises and sunsets. I took a quick picture and put my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants.

(This is a picture of a sunrise from my room in Az, ITS SO PRETTY AND FOR WHAT? That's  not even where the sun was

(This is a picture of a sunrise from my room in Az, ITS SO PRETTY AND FOR WHAT? That's  not even where the sun was. 😂 anyways.)
"Well good morning" I heard a voice quietly say from behind me. I look over to my left to see Benny slowly walking towards me. He looked quite hot 👀 with his messy hair and tired eyes.   I then put my gaze back on the sky. "Morning" I replied back to him. "What are you doing up so early." I continued keeping my eyes on the sky. "I could ask the same to you." He replied with a quiet laugh. "I couldn't sleep much." I said finally looking over to him. Surprisingly is eyes were already locked on me. When we made eye contact, I got to nervous and looked back to the sky but I could still feel his eyes on me. I slightly blushed and smiled. He looked over to what I was looking at. After a few moments of silence he finally broke the silence and looked over to me. "Beautiful isn't it?" I looked over to him and our eyes locked once again. "Uhm...yeah it is." I said snapping back into reality. He just laughed and looked down. "What's so funny?" I said giving back the same laugh. "Nothing..nothing." He said laughing again. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and pushing him jokingly. After a while of laughing and talking, I felt something soft hit my back. I turned around and there was a pillow. "Shut up you love birds." One of the boys said, I couldn't tell who it was because it was muffled they were probably digging there head in a pillow or something. "Sorry." I said giggling even more, not fully realizing what he said but when I finally figured it out I smiled and blushed. I think Benny noticed but who knows. Slowly all the boys started getting up. Smalls was first to wake up. "You missed a pretty good sunrise smalls." I said looking over to smalls as he walked over. "Huh...oh um yeah." He said obviously tired. "Your not a morning person are you." I laughed. "Nope." He said shaking his head. Then ham woke up rubbing his eyes he looked over to us confused because the 3 of us were just standing on the balcony. The sun was almost fully risen so we didn't really have an excuse. "What are you guys doing?" He said walking up to us. "Well we were watching the sunrise but that's not happening anymore." I Replied with a small laugh. "Oh... did you get a picture?" He asked most likely hoping I did. "Yeah I did." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showing him the picture. "OoOo can I see." squints said as he woke up. "Me too." Smalls said shortly after. I showed the picture and they just looked at it amazed like they have never seen a sunrise before...I mean you never know. "Wow it's really pretty." Squints said. "I should wake up to see the sunrise more often." Ham said looking amazed.  "Yeah or you could just watch the sunset." I said sarcastically. All the boys just laughed. Lucas was one of the last to wake up. After awhile I checked my phone and it was 9:00 am. Benny looked over my shoulder to look at the time. "Hey guys you ready to play some ball." Benny said after checking the time. "Yeah sure" most of the boys said. I didn't think they started playing this early but I didn't say anything. Me and Lucas ran home to change. I took a shower and brushed my hair. I wore a black and grey tie dye t-shirt with red print on the back that said "play ball" on it, high waisted black skinny jeans, grey converse and a black and red hat. I went down stairs and saw Lucas sitting on the couch. "Ready to go?" He said as he saw me. "Yes are you?" I replied. He just nodded. I ran out the door with Lucas following me. "Slow down Brooke!" He said trying to catch up. I just laughed and kept running. I went into the sandlot. Benny was first to see me he was heading up to bat and he waved at me. I waved back and made my way over to the dugout. I saw there was a mini fridge in the corner. By the time I got to the dugout Benny hit home plate and made his way over to the dugout too. "When did we get a mini fridge?" I asked looking over to Benny. "Ah I don't know I guess one of the boys brought it." He said shrugging his shoulders. I just laughed and walked over to the fridge and put my water in there. "You wanna go next?" He said handing me the bat. "Sure." I replied grabbing the bat and walking up to the base. "Try not to hit it over the fence this time!" DeNunez laughed. "No promises!" I replied laughing with him. He just laughed and wound up. He threw it and...
CRACK
The ball flew but it didn't go over the fence it just barley went over smalls. I started running as fast as I could. "Wow she's fast." I heard one of the boys say as I ran. I then saw yeah-yeah catch the ball so I ran back and he threw it to ham. "PICKLE!" Ham said catching the ball. The ball went back and forth a few times until I could finally get home. "Good job Brooke, usually Benny gets those." Ham said patting my back. "That's my sister!" Lucas said giving me a high five. "Wow Brooke you run fast, maybe we should start calling you flash or something." Benny laughed nudging me with his elbow. I just gave him a laugh back. By the end of the day it was almost sunset. We all walked home until it was just Benny, smalls, Lucas and I. Lucas walked inside as I followed him. "See you tomorrow Brooke!" Benny said waving to me. "Bye Benny!" I said smiling and slightly blushing. I also waved to smalls. He then ran to his house. I walked in and Lucas looked at me in a weird way. "What?" He just looked down and smirked. "What!" I said annoyed but laughed. "You like him don't you." He said still smirking. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I said blushing even more. "Come on Brooke I know you, you like him." He said laughing. "I'm not talking about this with you and even if I did like him he does not like me end. of. Discussion." I said. He just rolled his eyes.

Hellooooo people how are you. I have gotten one person that saved my story! I'm so happy, and let me know if you like the way the placing is. Also 1311 words!!!
Have a great dayyyy or night...or morning or afternoon wherever everyone isss.