Night Drive

A/n: don't know if this is a tw but just in case: parents arguing

My breath started getting heavy as I sat in the corner of my room on my bed, my face in my knees curled up into a ball. I had one option... Benny, I crawled over to where I put my phone. I decided to text him first in case he couldn't talk.

Brook: Hey Benny can I come over my parents are arguing and I can't find Luke.

Benny<3: Yeah of course my parents aren't home so just go to the front door.

I didn't have the mental energy to answer so I just grabbed some clothes and made a note telling my parents where I was.

I made my way out of my window carefully so I don't slip. When I jumped down I heard glass brake from inside and I jumped. I ran over to Benny's house quickly and knocked. I eyes were still a bit stained from tears. I heard it unlock and then open to see Benny. He didn't say anything he just fully opened the door gesturing me to come in. He shut it and took my hand pulling me in a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah but I don't know about Luke I can't find him... he wasn't in his room but his window was open." I explained. He held me tighter as I felt a few tears fall down my face. I'm probably over reacting right now, Luke is probably fine and just wanted to get away. Benny slowly started rubbing my back. "C'mon let's go up to my room we can watch a movie or something." He said smiling. I nodded and I followed him to his room. I have never seen his room before but it was pretty nice he had posters of Babe Ruth, baseballs, bats and more. He sat me on his bed and grabbed the remote. I set my bag on the floor and took a deep breath.

I felt so dumb for crying, the reason wasn't even because my parents were arguing that just added to the stress. I was scared that Luke was hurt. He's my big brother and I was worried. I heard my favorite show turn on and looked up. Benny walked back over to me and sat down putting an arm around me. "I'm sorry..." I said my voice cracking a bit. "For?"  He said looking down at me and raising an eyebrow. "I don't know..." I replied. I genuinely didn't know why I said sorry maybe I felt bad for coming to him with my problems. "You don't know?" He said smiling and giggling a bit trying to lighten the mood. "I don't know... sorry for coming to you with my problems I hate crying in front of people." I sighed. He just laughed at me and shook his head. "You shouldn't say sorry, I'm glad you did." He smiled. I smiled back and put my attention on the t.v but soon zoning out getting lost in my thoughts. What happened to Luke? Is he okay? Maybe i'm just being paranoid and he snuck off to get away from our parents... But then why wouldn't he tell me or at least leave a note. I was then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my ringtone. It was Luke... I quickly answered putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello!?"

"Hey sorry I missed your call... I was... with someone."

"It's fine I guess i'm just glad you're okay... where are you... and who are you with?

"I'm at Hannah's house... were you worried? Awe."

"Yes I was worried! Mom and dad were fighting and when I went into your room you weren't there..."

My voice was braking a bit after I said that, I just hoped he won't notice.

"Oh... sorry I didn't know they were fighting I would've stayed..."

"Are you still at home I can come pick you up and we can go do something?"

"No i'm at Benny's house..."

"What? Y'know it's fine but don't do anything... Wait have you been crying?"

"Uh- N-no I'm fine."

I knew he would come pick me up straight away if he knew I was, which wouldn't be a bad thing but I didn't want to leave Benny.

"That's hard to believe but whatever... you sure you don't want me to come get you? Benny can go if he wants. I feel kinda bad now."

I looked over to Benny and he nodded.

"Sure... where we going?"

"I don't know we will talk about it on the way."

We agreed and said goodbye then hanging up.

I sighed and put my phone down. "Do you wanna change?" Benny asked. I just nodded and grabbed comfy clothes from my bag. "Uhm can you turn around?" I asked shyly. I didn't really wanna leave the presence of Benny. He nodded and turned around while I changed and put the clothes I had on back in my bag. "You can turn back around now." I said and he did. I then heard a slight honk from outside followed by a text. "He must be here." I said and followed Benny out of his room.

"Hello." Luke smiled looking up from his phone. He was leaning on his car, he looked really tired for some reason even though I saw him before he left. His hair was messy and he looked like he had just ran a- oh, gross. I wasn't sure this was the case but you never know. I waved to him as Benny and I walked up. Then I saw it... yup a hickey. "Is that a hickey?!" I whisper yelled considering it was dark out. His eyes widened and I grabbed my phone turning on the flashlight. "No! No it's not just get in the car." He said nervously. I scoffed and opened the door. I got in and Benny followed. Then I sneakily tuned on my phones flashlight and looked at Luke's neck. "It is!" I gasped. He smacked my head and laughed. "Gross." I said sitting back. Benny laughed at me and I smacked his shoulder. Luke gave me the aux cord which was rare because he usually hated my music. I squealed and opened spotify. 

(a/n Here's a bunch of songs if you wanna add some to your playlist.)

Devil Town - Cavetown

Prom queen - Beach Bunny

Please never fall in love again - Ollie MN

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees

Cupids Chokehold - Gym Class Heros

Green - Cavetown

t r a n s p a r e n t  s o u l - WILLOW

Bubblegum - clairo

Be nice to me - The front bottoms

We kinda just drove around jamming out to music. This is the most fun I have probably had this week. Well besides the Benny thing.

A/n

Hellooo we are getting to the near end hope you guys enjoyed I might make 1 or 2 more chapters. :) Sorry it took so long I kinda dislocated my shoulder and it hurts really bad rn. Have a great day/night!
Wc: 1192