Morning sunlight

Benny pulled me into a hug as I quietly sobbed in his arms. His sent  filled my nose as I tried to steady my breathing. "Are you okay?" Benny said even though it was a stupid question. "Uh you don't have to answer that." Benny said sighing. I giggled a bit and let loose of my arms that were around his waist. "You wanna go home?" Benny asked with his hands on my arms. I smiled at nodded not trusting my voice. I turned around and we walked to my house. We walked in comfortable silence, he put an arm around me about a quarter way there and I leaned into him. "Thanks." I said randomly. "For what?" He asked looking down at me. "Being there." I said looking up at him meeting his eyes. He smiled and we walked into my house opening the door for me. I smiled and we sat on the couch. I put on a movie and grabbed some snacks. "We should probably change." Benny said as I came back. I looked down and saw that I was still wearing jeans and my sweaty shirt. "Good idea, I will get you some clothes from Luke's room." I said going upstairs. I grabbed one of Luke's t- shirts that didn't really fit him anymore and swiped his sweatpants. I then went to my room and changed into a beetles shirt and some black sweatpants. I threw Benny his clothes and he got up to change I sat on the couch and a few moments later Benny walked in. He sat next to me and grabbed some popcorn. I lied on Bennys lap because my eyes were heavy from crying. He started playing with my hair as I dozed off.

Bennys POV
Brooke lied on my lap looking tired so I started playing with her hair to help her sleep. She fell asleep and I admired her. I wanted to tell her so bad but now wasn't the time. The boys well at least Squints was being a jerk. I still can't believe he said that. Now Brooke thought she was less than us but she's not. Luke then walked in the door a bit loud so I quickly shushed him. "Sorry." He whispered. He looked down at Brooke and smirked. "You tell her yet?" He said still whispering. I looked down sadly and shook my head. He gave me a sympathetic look and went upstairs. I was getting kinda uncomfortable but I didn't want to wake her. I moved very slowly and she was now laying in between my legs. I put a blanket over us.

I couldn't sleep much thinking that Smalls had lost a ball signed by babe Ruth

I couldn't sleep much thinking that Smalls had lost a ball signed by babe Ruth. I think I might have slightly woken up Brooke because she took a deep breath and nuzzled her face in my chest making me blush. I watched the tv then her parents walked in not noticing us they went upstairs and didn't come back down. They most likely just went to sleep because it was pretty late. I knew Brooke was gonna wake up kinda early considering that she went to sleep at 8:00. I finally slowly drifted off to sleep after about an hour or two of watching tv.

Brookes POV
  I woke up slightly to the sun shining in my face. I was laying on top of Benny with my arms around him and our legs intertwined. He had both arm protectively around me. I was to tired to get up even though I just got like 14 hours of sleep. It was about 6:30 in the morning so no one would be awake for another few hours and my parents didn't have work today. The tv was playing courage the cowardly dog. I hadn't seen that show for awhile. I had my eyes open just enough to watch the tv. Benny then slightly moved waking up a bit, but not enough to realize what was happening. Unless he already knew. I stayed as still as possible and kept my breath steady so I wouldn't wake him fully. After about a half an hour Benny woke up fully sitting up making me practically brake my back. "Ow." I said as he got up. He looked down at me and giggled. "Sorry." He said smiling. I got off him and went to the kitchen trying to hide my blushed cheeks. "Uh what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him when I got there. "Uh I don't care whatever is fine." He said shrugging. I nodded and grabbed some eggs from the fridge. I made scrambled eggs and cooked some bagels. Benny sat at the table and looked at his phone. He had a surprised but scared look on his face. "What?" I asked him. "Uhm I forgot to tell my mom I was coming here." Benny said freaking out a little. "Oh no." I said widening my eyes.

A/n

Hello sorry for the late post I am having a bit of writers block. I will try to post more.