Planning

June 6th 2014

Lucas POV

(Time skip) Tomorrow was Brookes birthday, I had to tell the boys so it seemed like they already knew even though they didn't. I had decided I was just gonna tell them 1 by 1. First I saw Benny but he was talking to Brooke, but Benny was the only one here so I was just gonna interrupt them. "Hey Benny can I talk to you." I said while walking up to them. "Uhm yeah sure, I will be right back Brooke." He said waving to her. She just waved back.

"What is it?" Benny asked

"Okay so tomorrow it's Brookes birthday, I just wanted to let you know."

"It is? Wow I didn't know. Okay well I will get her a present."

"Also can you tell the other boys?"

"Yeah sure. See you later."

"See ya."

He walked back over to Brooke and I went to go look for the other boys. We were walking to the sandlot. I saw ham and I ran up and told him. "Okay well what does she like." Ham asked. "We will talk about it later, maybe everyone can stay over tonight." I said. Ham just nodded.

*time skip*

By the end of the day all the boys were exited to have a sleep over at my house. I had already texted my mom and she said yes. All the boys said they could. We were just gonna have a sleepover and surprise her the next morning when we wake up. I was excited for Brookes party I don't know what she was gonna do but knowing her it was gonna be fun. We walked Brooke home but we still needed to get her a present. So when we dropped her off we ran to the closest store and talked about what she liked on the way.

Brookes POV

When the boys dropped me off at home the all ran the other direction and told me to stay there. I just guessed they were going to get me a present. Knowing Luke he told the boys last minute about my birthday. It was supposed to be hot out tomorrow so I kinda wanted to go to the pool or just stay inside and play games. While the boys were gone I helped mom make dinner, since 9 boys were staying over there was a lot of food to make. "Hey mom now you get to meet the boys." I said laughing a bit. "Yeah I guess I do." She said laughing with me. After we made dinner I got a text from Luke saying.

*text*
Luke: Don't come out of your room for a few minutes.
Me: okay? Wasn't planning on it anyways.

Luke's POV (before the text)

We ran to the nearest mall and went shopping for Brooke. "What should we get her?" Benny asked as we walked into the mall. "Uh she has a weird obsession with hats maybe one of you could get her one, I don't think she has a blue or white one." I said. "Only one person get her a hat though she has a lot." I continued. "Yeah-yeah I know she wears a different color hat everyday." Yeah-yeah laughed. "Okay well what else does she like? She's probably still a little mad at me so I wanna give her a good gift." Ham said. "She loves...uh... ooo she loves chocolate and her favorite candy is Reece's." I said with a more exited voice. "Okay okay I might get her that." Ham said. "Or we could put all our money together and get her one big gift." Bertram suggested. The boys thought about it for a minute. "Nah." All the boys said at once. "Well let's spread out, and get her a gift, meet back here." I decided I was gonna get her some candy and I found a bear wearing a sports uniform and had a plush bat and mitt. When we all came back to our meeting spot we all showed what we got. Ham did what I said and got her a bunch of chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows because he knew she liked s'mores. The chocolate was probably gonna be a bit melted but I'm sure Brooke wouldn't really care. Yeah-yeah got her a blanket because she always complains about how cold she is at her house. Bertram agreed to get her a blue hat like I said she liked. Squints got her poster that had a a baseball on it. Smalls got her perfume. He was nervous because he thought that would make her think she smells bad but I reassured him that she wouldn't. DeNunez got her a necklace with a snake on it because that was her favorite animal. Timmy and Tommy put there money together and got her a really cool snake ring kinda matching the necklace DeNunez got her. Finally Benny got her a flower and more chocolate. (Here are pictures of what they got you already know what s'more stuff looks like.)
(Were gonna pretend that's the California team on the bear not New York.)