The date

I woke up earlier than usual. I went to sleep kinda early last night. I was exited for the date with Matt. I went on my phone for a little while and then finally got changed for the sandlot. No one was awake yet because it was 7 a.m. I went downstairs and poured cereal. "Your up early." Luke said walking downstairs. He was in his boxers. "Really Luke why don't you go change." I said rolling my eyes. "Why I'm comfy." He said laughing. "Whatever." I said sarcastically.

"So is he picking you up for your date? Because I would rather him not." Luke said after getting cereal. "I don't know I will ask him." I replied.

"Well I would rather drive you I don't know how good of a driver he is."

"I don't even know if he can drive, I think he's 15. 

"Oh so he's a child. I don't know about that."

"He's not a child." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"We'll go get changed for the sandlot. The boys are mad at you for ditching them yesterday."

"Sorry I was...hanging out with Hannah."

He sounded annoyed when he said that. I wonder what Hannah said.

Me and Luke walked to the sandlot. We were going earlier than usual. We finally got there and walked in. The boys were always here early. "You guys are here early." Benny said as me and Luke walked to the dugout. "Brooke woke me up." Luke said pointing to me. I just shrugged and put my water in the fridge. "Well let's play some ball!" Bertram shouted. We all ran to the field and started to play.

After we were all tired and it was almost sun down we walked back. "Are you guys doing anything, we should hang out." Ham said as Luke, Benny, ham, Scotty and I walked back. "I can't I'm busy tonight." I said. "What are you doing?" Benny asked. "I'm going out with Matt." I said smiling a bit. "Oh." Benny said. He sounded a bit sad, no disappointed. I just shrugged it off. "You three could maybe come over and hangout. I have nothing better to do and Brookes leaving me." Luke said with a sarcastic sad voice at the end. "Oh whatever." I said and pushed him. He laughed and kept walking. "Yeah sure let me ask." Ham said running in his house. "Yeah me too." Scotty said going the other direction. "Be right back." Benny said. I ran to the house to shower and change. I checked the time and it was almost 6:00. I put on a black and grey striped shirt with black high wasted shorts. I put my black high top converse on and brushed my hair. I put on some quick makeup which I usually didn't do. I walked downstairs where the boys were. "How do I look." I said giving a little twirl to show off the hole outfit. Benny, Ham and Scotty just stared. "My darling sister you look beautiful." Luke said sarcastically. The boys laughed and looked back to the tv. I rolled my eyes playfully and took out my phone.

Brooke: Hey are you picking me up or do you want to meet there?

Matt: I will pick you up. Address?

Brooke: It's *******

Matt: okay see you in 10 <3

Brooke: see you. <3

I blushed at the heart and went to grab my money for games and snacks. "So I'm guessing he's picking you up if you not asking for a ride?" Luke said sitting next to me at the dining table. "Yeah he said he was gonna be here in 10."

"If you get hurt I swear." Luke started.

"I won't." I said giggling.

"You don't know that." He said giving me a glare.

I realized that he was being very serious which was odd but I was used to him caring a lot. I got a text and pulled out my phone.

Matt: here.