Chapter 28

Zhan and Yibo arrive in London at night time, London time. They decided to get them a hotel room which they're already booked beforehand.

"Oh my God.... The Ferish Wheel is so huge...." Says Xiao Zhan when their taxi passing by the London Eye from across the river.

The taxi driver snorts listening to Zhan's innocent compliment.

"Shou Shou.... That's called London Eye...?" Scowls Yibo.

"That is only another name for that thing, ma? Basically it's the same as ferish wheel. Will go up round, right?" Xiao Zhan glares at Yibo with a pouting lips.

Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan with a scowling face.

"Whatever, Shou Shou.... What is not to you?" Yibo rolls his eyes.

"You don't need to find your friend in the back of your head. Your left her in China with your brother...!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"Now you admit it if A Tian is an alien, too..." Mumbles Yibo.

Xiao Zhan doesn't answer to Yibo's mumbling. His eyes wander to the outside of the window where the street decorated with colorful lights and bright ornaments.

"I'm glad finally we have our own time without A Tian meddling between us...!" Says Yibo, starting the conversation again.

"Aish! Don't be so mean... She's your daughter,ma?" Xiao Zhan retorting. "I miss her already....' he mumbles.

"Why are you so mean, Shou Shou? I'm here the one with you, but you still missing her. Hmph!" Yibo makes a protest and huffs.

Xuao Zhan glances at his husband.

"What are you? A kid?"  Snorts Xiao Zhan.

"It's not fair! When you are with me, you still missing A Tian. But when you are with A Tian, have you ever missed me?" Scowls Yibo.

"Of course, I do, Silly....!"  Xiao Zhan pinches Yibo's chubby cheek.

"Ahh... Really?" Yibo's face suddenly change into a happy mood.

"Awh! Stop it! Stop being childish already. How old are you? You're a dad already...!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"We are here!" The taxi driver announces when they arrive in front.of a hotel lobby.

"Ahh.... So colorful and bright...." Xiao Zhan gasps,.looking at the decorations in front.of the hotel.

"Keep the change, Uncle...!" Says Yibo, giving the taxi driver two piece of £20 notes.

"Merry Christmas, Nephews! Hahahaha! I got Chinese nephews!" Shouts the taxi driver when Yibo and Xiao Zhan done taking their luggages. He waves at the couple.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at the butt of the taxi that leaving them.

"Since when are we his nephews?" Mutters Xiao Zhan.

"Let's get in...!" Says Yibo, dragging his luggage and Xiao Zhan's into the hotel, following Yibo.

After they settled the check-in procedure, they leads by a bell boy who helps them carries their luggage. The hotel isn't so luxurious since Xiao Zhan suggested Yibo to not take one for he will feel awkward with the luxurious hotel's manner. And he also worried about Yibo's alien's behavior which embarrass himself.

"Ahh.... So beautiful....?" Cries Xiao Zhan when they enter their hotel room. He dashes to the bed and throws himself into it.

"So comfortable...." He mutters.

Yibo who just finished giving the tips to the bell boy, glances at him while closing the door. Then he walks to the bed where Xiao Zhan is rolling over on. Yibo drops himself beside Xiao Zhan and thenobes to straddle him.