Chapter 8

After lunch, the people in their house go off. Hwa Lin wanted to bring Chu Tian to her house, but Chu Tian was asleep. So she went off with Hai Kuan. Guo Cheng also went home.

"Ahhh... I'm so tired...!" Xiao Zhan stretches his body and yawns.

"Let's just sleep..." says Yibo, wraps up his hands around Xiao Zhan's body.

Xiao Zhan nods. They enter their room, flopping into the bed, facing up the bed. They look at each other for quite a while, then smile forming on their lips. They reach out their hands and clasp them together. Yibo pulls Xiao Zhan to him and hugs him. He begins to kiss the back of Xiao Zhan's neck and stroking his back.

Xiao Zhan hunches his shoulder, pulling back from Yibo's embrace and cups Yibo's face. He smashes his lips on Yibo's. Yibo groans, straddling Xiao Zhan and climbs on him. Now his position is on the top of Xiao Zhan. Yibo bites Xiao Zhan's lower lip and slips his tongue into Xiao Zhan's cavern. Slowly he slid his hands into Xiao Zhan's tee and traces every inch of Xiao Zhan's belly's skin. He runs his fingers on Xiao Zhan's belly, makes Xiao Zhan feel ticklish.

"Stop tickle me...!" Xiao Zhan giggling.

"I like to see your smile..." hisses Yibo with a husky voice. He smirks looking at Xiao Zhan who giggling.

"It's ticklish....!" Xiao Zhan makes a protest.

Yibo smiles. He moves his hands on Xiao Zhan's body to his nips. They playing them now.

"Akh!" Xiao Zhan gasps when Yibo pinches one of the nipples.

"Moan for me, Shou Shou...!" hisses Yibo.

Xiao Zhan obeys him. He's in a moaning mess now. And it turns Yibo on even more. Yibo moans when he feels he got erected. He begins to grind his hips against Xiao Zhan.

Yibo lifts Xiao Zhan's tee and pull it over his head and removes it. He throws it anywhere else. He sinks his teeth on Xiao Zhan's nip, bites it gently. Xiao Zhan yelps. He grabs Yibo's head and ruffles his thick hair, sometimes he pulls it gently when Yibo playing his nip with his tongue.

Yibo gets up, kneels between Xiao Zhan's small figure, and removes his own tee and short. He also pulls Xiao Zhan's short out. Now they only have their boxers on. He slips his hand inside Xiao Zhan's boxer and plays with the balls. The shaft is hard and hot but the balls are remaining cold.

"Stop teasing me..." Xiao Zhan whines between his hitching breath.

"How do you want then, Baby..." Yibo says under his breath.

"Do it fast...." Xiao Zhan whispers.

"Touch me...!" Yibo grabs Xiao Zhan's hand and slips it into his boxers, let him play with his shaft.

"You're very hot already..." whispers Xiao Zhan, stroking Yibo's shaft.

"It's because of you, Shou Shou..."

"Ahh..." moans Xiao Zhan he Yibo pokes his hole.

"I just filled it yesterday night, and it's already tight again, Shou Shou... You are such a great Shou shou!" Yibo grins.

"Stop blathering...! Do it fast before A Tian wakes up....!" Xiao Zhan retorts.

"Oh! I forgot that she's here...!" Yibo gasps.

Xiao Zhan slaps Yibo's arm. Yibo chuckles. He gets up and hands on the waistband of his boxers, and about to pull it down.

"Daddy? Are you going for a swim?" a small voice presents in the room.

"Aarghh!' Xiao Zhan and Yibo groan at the same time. They turn their attention tho the door. There is Chu Tian, standing at the doorway, hand on the door handle and another hand cuddles the bunny doll.