Chapter 10

"Shou Shou! Drop me at my office. Can?" says Yibo that morning, when they are having their breakfast.

Xiao Zhan stares at him, chewing his toast slowly.

"What?" Yibo retorts when Xiao Zhan only staring at him, instead of answering him.

"I need to send A Tian to the school. That means, I have to drop you before her school because it will be too early for A Tian to reach the school, if I drop her first before you...!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"Then, drop me first!" Yibo gives Zhan a lipped smile.

Zhan sighs. He takes a sip of his coffee.

"I feel like a school bus now..." he mutters.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round...!" cries A Tian, sing a nursery rhyme.

"The dick in the bu..." Yibo hums.

"Yibo!!" Zhan screams.

"Beep! Censor mode on! 18++ mode alert!" Yibo grins.

"Oh my God... How can I stand you for all these years...?" Zhan rolls his eyes and gets up from his seat.

"Because you love me!" says Yibo.

"Ok! Everybody! Get up now! We need to go earlier!" cries Zhan from the kitchen.

"A Tian! Drink your milk!" Yibo says.

"Daddy... I don't want milk already... It smells awful...!" whines Chu Tian.

"You drink the cow's milk for your whole life. How can you say it smells awful now? that is very rude! Mama cow will cry!" Yibo forces Chu Tian to drink her milk.

"That means I'm a cow's daughter!' Chun Tian screams.

"if you want to!' replies Yibo.

"Why Poppy never feeds me his milk?" asks Chu Tian.

"His milk only to be fed for me!" replies Yibo.

"Daddy...! You don't need Poppy's milk!"

"I will need it for the rest of my life!' snorts Yibo.

"Daddy... You are too old already...!" Chu Tian makes a protest.

"So do you!" replies Yibo.

"Daddy..."

"You two! Enough arguing about milk! Yibo! Stop bickering nonsense with your daughter!" Zhan comes between them. He lifts Chu Tian from her seat and puts her down.

Chu Tian runs to the foyer and put her shoes on. Yibo and Zhan follow her.

"What happens with your bike?" asks Zhan.

"Can't I get a lift with my SHou shou?' Yibo frowns.

"You are weird..." Zhan mumbles.

"That's why you love me...!" says Yibo.

Zhan rolls his eyes. He puts his shoes on and grabs Chu Tian's hand and brings her out, follows by Yibo.

"Daddy? Why are you riding Poppy's car?' asks Chu Tian when they are already on the way to Yibo's office.

Yibo turns to the rear seat and looks at Chu Tian who sitting on her car booster.

"Actually I want to ride your Poppy, instead of your Poppy's car...!'" replies Yibo.

"Aish! Can you stop talking rubbish?" Zhan slaps Yibo's thigh.

Yibo glances at Zhan, then turn again to Chu Tian.