Chapter 39

Xiao Zhan and Yibo arrive at their home. Chu Tian is sleeping after bickers with his Daddy as usual in the car. Now she's in Yibo's hands, being carried to her room. 

"Shou Shou? You don't want to clean her up first?" asks Yibo to Xiao Zhan who standing behind him.

"It's ok..." replies Xiao Zhan. He shakes his head. "It's ok for tonight..."

"Ok, then...!"

Yibo stands up. He pulls Xiao Zhan into a hug. They both looking at the sleeping little girl who has made their life upside down, full of colors and sounds, makes their life complete.

"We are as lucky as her coming into our life. I'm grateful for your wish that granted. Having a child is not easy, but it's not a bad decision, either. We have raised her in tears and joy. We have lost her, but what is ours will never fail to become ours. She found her way to come back to our arms after we fought while crying to get her back..." says Xiao Zhan.

"She's my perfect enemy..." Yibo mutters.

Xiao Zhan glances at him and lets out a snort. He holds Yibo's cheek and caresses it.

"I love you both..." says Xiao Zhan.

"We love you more, Shou Shou...." Yibo sniffs on Xiao Zhan's neck.

Xiao Zhan turns to Yibo. He snakes his hand around Yibo's neck. They look at each other with a smile pasted on their face.

"I'm lucky to meet you, my little Gong..." says Xiao Zhan.

"Shou Shou.. I'm not little...!" Yibo whines.

"But you are always 6 years younger than me...!" Xiao Zhan chuckles.

"But I'm not little at all. You know that already. Because when it is in normal size it's already this big..." Yibo rants, gesturing something with his hand.

Xiao Zhan snorts and slaps his hand.

"Stop it! Imagine it makes me scared already...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"You're not. You always ask for more...!" replies Yibo.

"Sshh... Quiet...! It's A Tian's room..." Xiao Zhan lowers his voice.

Yibo glances at the little girl.

"She's sleeping..." he says.

Xiao Zhan gushes. He pulls Yibo's hand to get out of the room. Before he closes the door, he switches the lights in the room off. Then they walk to their room. Here, Xiao Zhan again clings his hands around Yibo's neck.

"Happy 6th anniversary..." says Xiao Zhan.

Yibo smiles broadly. He wraps his hands around Xiao Zhan's waist, then he kisses Xiao Zhan's lips.

"Sometimes, I can't believe that we could make it until here..." says Yibo after they broke the kiss.

"You better believe it, Baby..." replies Xiao Zhan.

"I believe we are fated. I believe that we are destined to become together...>"

Xiao Zhan smiles. They begin to make synchronize moves as if they are dancing.

"Wait!" Zhan unwraps his hands from Yibo's neck. He takes out his phone and scrolls down through the device.

And George Benson's Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You plays in the background. Xiao Zhan wraps his hands again around Yibo's neck, and they start to dance following the rhythm,

"Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love..."

Xiao Zhan sings along with the recorded audio. Yibo smiles fondly at him. His eyes are teary. He is touched by Xiao Zhan's sweet voice. And he more than touched by the blissful relationship that they built from zero with a lot of hardship and obstacles. He feels grateful to have Xiao Zhan who always stands by his side, loves him as who he is, stands him of being weird in love man. He always falls in love with his Shou, the feeling he can't erase and get rid of, and he doesn't even want it to be faded.

Yibo tightens his hug and pulls Xiao Zhan closer to him. He put his chin on Xiao Zhan's shoulder and buries his face on the crook of Xiao Zhan's neck.

"Thank you for always stay by my side..." Yibo whispers.

Xiao Zhan glances at Yibo. He only can see his thick brown hair. So, he kissed the top of Yibo's head.

"Thank you for loving me, and don't mind becoming my Shou Shou... Accepted me as who I am, accompany me through thick and thin, even though you always call me weird and nicknamed me as alien, but you never send me back to the UFO with your flying plate when you are angry..."

Xiao Zhan snorts. He flicks Yibo's head playfully. Yibo raises his head and looks at Xiao Zhan. His eyes are wet. Xiao Zhan wipes Yibo's eyes with his thumbs.

"I will always love you..." Xiao Zhan whispers.

"We have A Tian now, and she grows so fast. I can't believe she's ours. I feel like yesterday I carry her in my arms and feeding her milk from the bottle. You have taken care of her so nicely, Shou Shou... I know it is hard for you, raising a child without her mother, but you manage to be her mother and father at the same time. I'm sorry if I caused you more trouble, but I never mean it. I love you with all my heart, and I will never stop to show you. You can call me a possessive man, but I just claiming and protecting what is mine...."

"Ssshhh... You talk too much, Gong...." Xiao Zhan puts his finger on Yibo's lips. 

Yibo takes Xiao Zhan's finger down and then leans forward to kiss Xiao Zhan again, deeper and harder. He brings Xiao Zhan to the bed and lays him there. He climbs over Xiao Zhan without breaking the kiss. He unbuttons Xiao Zhan's shirt 

Xiao Zhan has his legs wrap around Yibo's waist and his hands cling to his neck. He lets Yibo abuse his nipples with his hands. Xiao Zhan lets a moan and breaks the kiss. He rolls his head on the pillow. Yibo who feels his lips has lost their grip on Xiao Zhan's, trails his lips to Xiao Zhan's neck. He kisses and sucks the skin around there, leaving the bruise marks.

The room is silent. There are only sounds of panting breath, and sometimes moans and groans present. This is still the same room with the same furniture that always witness how they love each other through the flirts, teases, fights, and quarrels through all these years. The same feeling that lingers in them, the same taste of love, the same lovers, the same habits. Time might change their whole life, but there is nothing gonna change their love for each other.

*****

Wow! Finally, this book also has found its end. And I don't think I will make another continuation of this Gong and Shou's series.

I just wish that Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo will have this kind of sweet love in their relationship. I know I'm being selfish, but I want them to be together. I know they are only humans, but as a shipper, it is not a crime to wish that, because I'm not a solo fan, honestly. You can bash me, I don't mind.

And, last but not least, thank you to all of you who have spare your time to read this series. I don't want to end this series, but I have to. Thank you for walking with me through my journey s a writer on Wattpad. I really enjoy spending time here, met strangers that become friends, and give me support and encouragement.

See you on the other books, Guys. I love you all!!!