Chapter 35

Inside a dim room, the TV is playing a reality show. The host and guess are chatting and the audience is screaming and clapping. But the two men inside the room are having another case. They don't laugh and clap like the audience in the TV station. They don't even watch the show. They seem entangled to each other, hugging. And thrusting.

Moans fill the room, killing down the sound of the TV that set on the lower point.

"Can make it five rounds, Shou Shou?" asks Yibo, while thrusting in and out.

"DO you have enough strength, ma?" asks back Xiao Zhan. He chuckles.

"Don't underestimate me, Shou Shou...! I have more than enough energy. If you can receive it, I can even  fuck you senselessly for ten rounds...!" says Yibo.

"Says the one who screams out of Kuntilanak...!" Xiao Zhan laughs.

Yibo frowns. He jerks his cock inside Xiao Zhan.

"Ah! What was that for!" cries Xiao Zhan.

"Stop teasing me! That International ghost is scary as fuck!"

"Then why did you say her name in your sleep inside the London Eye?" 

"She wants to make you her groom! Of course, I won't let that happen! Never!"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes.

"Eh! Stop rolling your eyes! I don't want her suddenly calling us while we are doing this!" Yibo makes a protest.

"Who? Kuntilanak?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"Tsk! Your little alien, la...!" Yibo gushed.

Xiao Zhan giggled. He glanced at his wristwatch.

"I think she's still in the school right now... Ahh... Yibo..." says Xiao Zhan, ends it with a moan. He slings his hands around Yibo's neck, let him thrust harder, and abusing his anal.

"I can't imagine if A Tian has a little brother or sister..." says Yibo, suddenly. "And... What day today in China?" He asks.

"Friday, I guess. Don't talk about another child if you're gonna regret it because our mm mm portion is getting lesser and lesser...!" replies Xiao Zhan. He closes his eyes, feeling Yibo entering and thrusting in him.

Yibo stops thrusting. He looks at Xiao Zhan who closes his eyes and wriggles in pleasure.

"Don't stop, Asshole!" Xiao Zhan makes a protest.

Yibo chuckles. He kisses Xiao Zhan's long neck. He leaves a bite mark on it. Xiao Zhan moans and throws his head to the back, extending his neck, asking Yibo to kiss it again. Yibo licks and sucks Xiao Zhan's neck, then trails his lips down to Xiao Zhan's nipples. He licks each of them and sucks.

The phone that Yibo puts on the pillow beside him rings.

"Oh! Shit! Not again! Mother fucker, holly shit!" Yibo screams.

Xiao Zhan opens his eyes. He glances at the phone.

"Oh! Your mother...!" says Xiao Zhan, grabbing the phone.

"Don't you dare, Shou Shou! Don't pick it up! I'm telling you! Don't pick up!" warns Yibo, without stop thrusting. He even quickened the pace for he is reaching the climax.

"Maybe it's important, Yibo...!" says Xiao Zhan, turns his face to Yibo. The phone is still ringing.

"Now my family is team up with your little alien to keep disturbing our Honeymoon. Aaargh! They really love to annoy us!" Yibo groans.

"Dress up! it's a video calling...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"What??? Hell, no!!" cries Yibo. He snatches the phone from Xiao Zhan and throws it into the bathroom.