Chapter 17

"Oh, Dear Lord...! What kind of parents are they?"

The voice of a woman takes Yibo and Xiao Zhan's attention. They turn to the woman who froze on the pavement, looking at them and she has her hand on her mouth.

Xiao Zhan quickly unwraps his hands around Yibo. He smiled sheepishly at the woman.

"Uumm... My husband got choked by the dumpling....!" Says Xiao Zhan.

The woman doesn't bother to reply, instead of glaring at the couple and clicks her tongue.

"Shameless homosexual! No wonder the daughter also behave so wild and uneducated....!" Mutters the woman but loud enough for Xiao Zhan and Yibo to hear.

The woman walks away. Yibo is about to scold the woman.

"Hey! Woman! Watch your mouth! Think before you spit your venom!" Zhan snaps. He chases after the woman and yanks her shoulder.

"Hey!!" The woman screams and slaps Xiao Zhan's hand away from her shoulder. She stares at Xiao Zhan with a sharp glare.

"Snake woman! Your appearance is so fake! Dressed up in the expensive clothes, walk like come from the royal family, but behave lower than slut who selling their bodies to the crocodile! Ahh... Let me guess! Your husband is one of the crocodile! Isn't he?" Xiao Zhan blathering around.

"Shou Shou... Don't fight here. It's kindergarten...!" Yibo clings on Xiao Zhan's hand and cringes uncontrollably.

"So what if it kindergarten? This woman doesn't come to the kindergarten, but to he wrestling ring!" Zhan snaps and jerking Yibo's hand away.

"Heh! You are is what you are! Homosexual has no class! Ranting around endlessly, against things that what norm says. What a weird couple! The same gender, the same shape... What is good about that? Why do you feel superior by having a crook path???" the woman shot her venom at Xiao Zhan.

"Oh? So you're superior? Are you?  Do you have class? Well, yeah! Class bullshit1 I don't need you to like me! Us! If you are so straight, can you make your brain works properly? What is it with your fake attitude! Act like come from a respectable family but behave like a wild animal in the desert? What are you calling yourself? Superior? Huh? Superior my ass!" Xiao Zhan fires back.

"i can't believe there is law who give you a custody of a child.! Whoever the judge is! Whoever the parents are! They are so freaking stupid! they trust their kid to the homosexual couple which know nothing about raising the child!'

"oh? So you know, uh? You know how to raise the child of your own?" Saying that, Xiao Zhan pushing the woman's upper chest.

"Hey!" cries the woman everytime Xiao Zhan touching her.

"Shou... Omo... Shou Shou... That... Aigo! Who permit you to touch her? You can't touch her...!' Yibo makes a complain.

":Silent! I'm in the war with this female snake!" Xiao Zhan snaps at his husband.

"Ok... But don't... Aigo! Don't touch her there...!' Yibo frowns.

Xiao Zhan ignores him. he turns back to the woman.

"Woman! Show me how did you raise your kids? Did you raise them very well with the good attitude and behavior? Show me! Are they smart and wise like my daughter? Are they better than my daughter? Come! Show me!" 

"Of course I am! I'm a mother!"

"So? Because you are a woman then you can raise a child better than a gay man? gay parents? What do you think about us the rainbow society? Are we get into relationship only based on lust? Without love? Look! I'm here! with my husband! Note it! HUSBANDS! If you are married, so do we! If you got blessing from your parents, same here! Do you think we are not worth to be in the same society as yours? Who do you think  you are being a straight people? Or do you happened like a man whom is actually gay? Do you like me? Do you fall for my husband?"