Chapter 22

Xiao Zhan is doing his work at home while looking after Chu Tian. He is busy with his computer while Chu Tian busy with his hair.

"Ouch! A Tian... Be gentle..." complains Xiao Zhan when Chu Tian pulls his hair hard.

"It needs to be tied up, Poppy....!" says Chu Tian.

"Ok, ok....!" Xiao Zhan continues his work.

"When is Daddy coming back, Poppy?" asks Chu Tian.

"Soon. Today he should coming back home..." replies Xiao Zhan.

"I want to surprise him!" cries Chu Tian.

"With what?" asks Xiao Zhan, mumbling.

"With you," replies Chu Tian.

"He won't surprise to see me. But he will attacks Poopy and slams Poppy into the bed...!" says Xiao Zhan. Then he chuckles. He feels he is more alike to Yibo after years being together.

"But Daddy always gives in to you, Poppy...! How can he attacks you?"

Xiao Zhan doesn't answer her. He doesn't want to ranting nonsene at his daughter.ike Yibo always did.

"Poppy, how did you meet Daddy?" asks Chu Tian.

Xiao Zhan puts down his work and memorizes how he and Yibo met for the first time.

"Well... Poppy is a property agent, right?"" he turns behind at Chu Tian.

Chu Tian nods.

"And Daddy was a buyer to a house that Poppy going to sell. Umm... Not Poppy's  But a client's...! says Xiao Zhan.

"So Daddy bought the house with you?" asks Chu Tian. She's fixing the bang on Xiao Zhan forehead.

"Yeah.... He was very young that time. He's still a college boy...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"Wow! Daddy is very rich! He can buy a house when he was only a college boy!" cries Chu Tian.

"Yeah.... Rich kid bastard..." Xiao Zhan mumbles.

"What Poppy?' 

"Nothing!"

"Who did confess first?" asks Chu Tian again.

"Of course your Daddy!" snorts Xiao Zhan,. remembers how Yibo tricked him to date him.

"And you accepted him?"

"Nope!"

"Why, Poppy? Daddy is so handsome....! And rich...!" whines Chu Tian.

"Aish! Ask me about it when you are older. Now, get ready! Poppy is coming back soon. He will bring us to Granny's house...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"Wait! Let me finish your hair first...!" says Chu Tian. She continues fixing  her father's hair.

Xiao Zhan blows his fringe and rolls his eyes. He doesn't know what his daughter do with his hair. He only knows that she is tying and tries to style his hair which already grows longer now.

"I need a haircut already..." he says.

"No, Poppy...! Don't cut your hair!" cries Chu Tian.

"If I don't cut my hair I will look like a homeless already...!' Xiao Zhay scowls.

"But you will always be the most beautiful man, Poppy...!" complinenting Chu Tian.

"Heyy... You're too much spend time with Fang Xin Shushu already...! Always saying cheesy lines...!" Xiao Zhan cringes.