Chapter 2

Chu Tian having a good time in her school. She's very excited that in the end of the day there will be a performance and she takes a role on it, so she can show it to her parents. She used to be proud about her parents. She's proud to be different from the others.

"Chu Tian, are your parents coming?" Asks her closest friend,  Davina.

"Of course!" Replies Chu Tian.

"Only you Poppy again?" Asks Davina. It is true, in every parents' gathering, only Xiao Zhan who always comes around. Yibo is too busy with his work, sometimes it requires him to go out of town or oversea.

"No! Both of them coming today!" Says Chu Tian, eagerly.

"Ahh... That sounds good...!" Davina smiles.

"Children! Come here already! You need to get makeover for the performance later!" A teacher talks loudly, earns a big cheer from the kids.

The teachers bring the kids who got the role in a little performance to welcome their parents later.

At 5.30 in the evening, the parents start to come to the school. They chatting with the other parents. Some of the kids lingering around their parents.

The sound of a motorbike roaring when it comes to the school yard, inviting the attention from the people who crowded in front of the school yard.

"Who is that? I never seen him around before..." The parents who mostly are the mothers begin to whisper at one to another.

"Whooooaaa.... He:s so handsome...!" A woman squealing when the rider removes his helmet.

"Who is he? Is he a father of one of the students here?"

"His wife must be stupidly lucky to get such a husband!"

"Who's the wife?"

"Anyone of you?"

"No. If I have a husband like that, I won't allow him to come to the crowd of the women like us....!"

"Yeah, yeah... It's not safe to let him lurking around outside alone..."

"Mr. Wang! Finally! You make it up!" A teacher approaches the man and bows at him.

The man only nods without expression.

"Whoaa... He's so cold...." A woman in the crowd commenting.

"That what makes him even sexier. .." compliments the other woman.

"Can I see my daughter?" Asks the man.

"Let's see.... Who is his child?" The woman whispering.

"Sure! But now, she is getting makeover for the performance...!" Says the teacher.

"Hmm... Ok. I'll wait....!" Replies the man.

The teacher ushers him to take a seat.

"He must be a rich man. He has the aura of rich man...." The women start gossiping again.

At that time the man glances at them. They're squeal like the teenage fangirls.

"Oh my God.... He's glaring at us...!" A woman squeals.

"The cold glare but so damn sexy....!" Another woman added.

"Daddy!!" A small voice screams, earning the attention from the parents' crowds.

A little girl runs and jumps to the man for a hug.

"You came!" Cries the little girl.

"Of course!" The man put the little girl on his lap.