Chapter 29

The next day, Xiao Zhan and Yibo wake up late. They wake up in the afternoon due to the long journeys, China-London, and top-bottom.

"Hey, Big Baby! Wake up! Are you not hungry?" Xiao Zhan shakes Yibo's shoulder.

"Mmmmmh... Ten more minutes....!" Yibo groans. He turns his body to the other side.

Xiao Zhan stares at Yibo's bareback. The smooth and fair skin now has got the red scratches he made last night. Xiao Zhan chuckles. He shakes Yibo's shoulder again.

"Ten minutes is over. Wake up now! Let's go out and find the food. I'm hungry already...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"Can you go down first, Shou Shou? Get some food downstairs in the hotel's restaurant? I will join you later...!" says Yibo.

Xiao Zhan glares at Yibo's back. Then he heaves a sigh.

"Fine, then...!" he agrees gradually.

Xiao Zhan climbs down the bed and goes to the bathroom. Take a quick shower since his stomach keeps protesting already, demands him to be filled soon.

After he finished the shower and dress up, he glances at Yibo who still snoring, hugging the bolster. It's been 30 minutes and he still sleeping.

"Become a Gong takes so much energy. Hemph...!" Xiao Zhan chuckles, picking up the used towel and hangs it on the hook near the bathroom door. Then he exited the room.

Xiao Zhan goes down to the restaurant located downstairs of the hotel. He welcomed by a waiter who leads him to a seat. 

"Thank you," says  Xiao Zhan after he takes a seat.

Xiao Zhan takes a look at the menu book to decide what he will order for his brunch.

"Mind if I sit here?" a voice presented around him.

Xiao Zhan lifts his face and he sees an Ang mo man (Alright! Actually it's a Hokkien means red-haired. In Singapore and Malaysia it refers to the Caucasian and western). The ang mo man smiling at him.

"Please, take a seat...!" Xiao Zhan ushers the man to sit on the chair in front of him.

The man smiles. He pulls the chair out and takes a seat in front of Xiao Zhan.

"Where are you come from?" asks the man.

"China. Beijing...!" Xiao Zhan answers.

"Oh! Beijing...! I'd like to go there someday....!" says the man.

"You will like Beijing. A lot of ancient relics in China you can visit...!" replies Xiao Zhan.

The man bobs his head. A waiter comes over and offers Xiao Zhan the wine.

"Ah, no! I don't drink when I'm having my lunch...! Just water will fo. Thanks...!" declines Xiao Zhan.

The waiter turns to the ang mo man.

"Yes, please?" the man pushes his wine glass for the waiter to be poured.

"Anything you like to order, Sir?" the waiter asks Xiao Zhan, pouring water to his glass.

"Mm... I order the linguine pasta with carbonara sauce and clams. Thank you...!" says Xiao Zhan.

"Any dessert?" asks the waiter.

"Umm.. No. I'm waiting for someone here. He's still sleeping...!" replies Xiao Zhan smiling at the waiter. He passing the book me to him.

"Very well. Your meal will be sent soon, Sir. ...!" says the waiter. Then he left.