Chapter 37

Time skip.

Yibo is having a meeting in his office with the staff. He looks focusing on the marketing management staff"s statement. He sits on the meeting leader's chair with a stern face. His hand plays with the black pen.

"So! We can spread our wings. We are not only run the hyper supermarket but the food court, too!" says the marketing executive.

"Inside our supermarket?" Guo Cheng commented.

"Yes! So, the supermarket visitors won't only come to buy their daily needs, but also they can stretch their legs at one stop. That's is in our supermarket. So, they don't need to get out of the supermarket to get the meal when they are hungry..." the staff smiles proudly with his brilliant idea.

"Isn't that will be inconvenient for our workers? They are so busy already with the good's stocking, then they also busied with the visitors who are eating. Don't you think it will make our shop looks messy?" says Guo Cheng.

"We can find the space especially for the food court...!" answers the staff.

Guo Cheng scowls, disagree with the marketing staff's idea. He turns to Yibo who seems to listen more to the ideas made by his staff.

Yibo glances at Zhuo Cheng who asking for his opinion. He pulls his head straight and clears his throat.

"Mr. Ang... I appreciate your idea. It's brilliant!" Yibo speaks up. He smiles at the man which is returns by the man full of excitement, thought his idea is acceptable.

Yibo moves his chair to the right and the left playfully.

"I can accept if you want us to spread the company into a bigger and wider area. But, as Mr. Guo said, it will be inconvenient to have a food court inside our supermarket. How our workers have their space to move freely doing their errands? We also have to think about their comfortable feeling working here, give them more space to move. If we think about our profit only, that's a good idea. Brilliant! But if we think again, we are being unfair to the workers who run in the field. Maybe for us, it's fine. We're doing work in the office, sitting in front of the computer...!  And in this mall, there are too many eateries already. From the common ones to the high-class ones. So, what is the point of opening the food court? Inside a supermarket?" says Yibo, stern.

The man's smile disappears. He presses his lips into a thin line and nods in agreement. Or defeat.

"So! We've decided to get three shifts of works for the loaded workers. Get them ready 24/7 to stock the store. And, please supervise the service of the workers. Don't be rude to the customers. They come here to shop. If they need assistance, assist them. If you still don't know how to do it, I will jump into the field and show it to all of you...!" final Yibo.

The meeting's members murmuring the "yes, Sir".

"Ok. The meeting is done. YOu all can dismiss now!" says Yibo, stands up from his chair. Then, he walks out of the meeting room.

Guo Cheng packs the meeting stuff and follows Yibo.

"You have a dinner appointment tonight, Bo!" says Go Cheng, reminding Yibo.

"I know. I remember...!" replies Yibo.

They enter YIbo's office. Yibo sits on his chair.

"Cheng! Next week A Tian is performing in a drama for her end school year. Will you be there?" asks Yibo.

"Ahh... When is it exactly?" asks Guo Cheng.

Yibo checks his handphone.

"Next Friday," says Yibo.