Chapter 3

Yibo carries Chu Tian who sleeping in Xiao Zhan's car. They come back home separately since they bring their own transport.

"Be careful..." says Xiao Zhan, opening the door.

Yibo brings the little girl into her room. Xiao Zhan takes out her shoes.

"Do you want to wipe her?" asks Yibo.

"No need. I will wake her up if I sponge her..." replies Xiao Zhan. He turns the bedside table lamp on.

"But she's sticky...!" says Yibo.

"She's bathed already at school in the afternoon...!" replies Xiao Zhan.

"But she played a lot just now, Shou Shou....!" Yibo scowls.

"Do you want to do mm mm or no?" Xiao Zhan retorts. He walks out of the room.

"Ow! Yeah!" cries Yibo. He jumps and follows Xiao Zhan, But sucks for him because he is too excited, he doesn't aware of the basketball ring pole near the door.

"Fuck!!" he cursed, rubbing his brows that got hit by the pole.

Chu Tian stirs in his sleep. Yibo looks back to his daughters. She still sleeping. But now her position is facing the wall. Yibo sighs in relief. He walks out of the room and closed it after he switches the lights off.

Yibo approaches Xiao Zhan who removing his shirt. He holds Xiao Zhan's shirt collar, sniffing his scent on the back of Xiao Zhan's neck. Xiao Zhan turned his neck and let Yibo back hugging him with shirt hanging on his back.

"Mmmmm... I miss you...." Yibo mumbles between his kisses.

"How's A Tian?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"She won't wake up until a few hours..." replies Yibo.

Xiao Zhan smiles and squirms to Yibo's kisses. He turns around facing Yibo. He slings his hands around Yibo's neck.  Yibo starts to kiss Xiao Zhan's lips and brings him to the bed. Yibo straddling Xiao Zhan. He removes Xiao Zhan's shirt completely. Xiao Zhan climbs on Yibo's body without breaking the kiss.

Yibo removes his own shirt. Xiao Zhan squeals when he saw Yibo's sculpture. He strokes Yibo's abs and kisses it. Yibo chuckles, feels ticklish.  Xiao Zhan keeps going down to Yibo's pants. he unbuckled Yibo's belt and pants.

"Ahhh... Shou Shou... You are being naughty now....!" says Yibo, flipping Xiao Zhan's body to become in the bottom. He drops his body on Xiao Zhan. He kissed Xiao Zhan while his hands are busy unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. He pulls Xiao Zhan's pants down, then strokes his penis.

"Ah... Yibo..." Xiao Zhan speaks between his moan.

"Yes, Baby... I will give you more..." says Yibo in a hoarse voice.

"Don't make a too loud sound... It will wake A Tian up..." Xiao Zhan whispers.

"Should it said to yourself?" Yibo chuckles.

Xiao Zhan slams his head to the side. Yibo licks Xiao Zhan's nipple.

"Akh! Don't bite!" Xiao Zhan screams quietly when Yibo bites his nipple a little harder.

Yibo licks and plays Xiao Zhan's nipple. He slides his pants down and let his junior exposed. He starts to grind his hips against Xiao Zhan's, clashing their swords. Slowly Yibo lifts Xiao Zhan's legs and slings them over his shoulders. He thrusts Xiao Zhan's hole with his fingers before he pushes in his penis.

Xiao Zhan is in a moaning mess. He enjoys every touch Yibo gives him. He looks at Yibo who focusing on thrusting his fingers. Then he saw him begins to put the tip of his penis into his hole.