Chapter 32

They come back to the hotel after dinner with pain on their belly. Yibo couldn't eat much since he can't take the pain.

"Still want to do mm mm?" Asks Xiao Zhan, chuckling, teasing his husband.

"How can I pump in you with this kind of pain on my stomach?" Yibo frowns.

Xiao Zhan giggles. He ruffles Yibo's hair, then goes to the bathroom.

"Wanna shower together?" Asks Xiao Zhan before he closed the bathroom door.

Yibo glares at him in irritation.

"I hate you....!" He grumbles.

"Heyy...!! What was that?" Cries Xiao Zhan. It's the first time he hears Yibo says "I hate you" to him in a serious tone.

"You know I'm in pain, and you still seducing me!" Yibo scowls.

"Excuse me? Which part did I seduce you? I think I only invite you to shower together...!" Says Xiao Zhan.

"That! That! That part! That part! What is your purpose in asking me to shower together when you always refuse to shower together with me when I asked you??" Cries Yibo. He whimpers when he feels the sting on his newly-made tattoo.

Xiao Zhan laughs, makes Yibo glares at him even more.

"Blame on your horniness, Gong! We both are males. It's ok if sometimes we shower together, ma? Nothing will happen...!" Xiao Zhan still laughing.

"Hey!! What's with that statement? We are gay. And we are a couple. What do you mean by saying that, Shou Shou??" Yibo snaps.

"Oi oi oi....! Don't be mad, Darling.... I thought you are an alien....!" Xiao Zhan runs and comforting his husband.

Yibo pouts.

"What happened to you? Why sulking like this, Baby?" Asks Xiao Zhan.

Yibo doesn't answer.

"Is it because of this tattoo?" Asks Xiao Zhan again, pointing at Yibo's stomach.

Yibo pouts even more, on the verge of crying now.

"Aigoo....! You're the one who forces me to make one, and now you're sulking because of this?" Xiao Zhan face-palming himself.

"Can't you see? I'm fine, hor? The pain won't last long. It will get better by tomorrow. I promise!" Says Xiao Zhan, smiles sweetly at Yibo.

Yibo turns his head to Xiao Zhan. He stares at the bunny in front of him who gives him a lipped smile. He loves the man so much. Whenever he feels upset and down when he sees this bunny man, he will feel better and the world that he felt squeezing him became spacious again.

"Can we do mm mm tomorrow?" Asks Yibo with a pleading face.

Xiao Zhan's smile suddenly disappears in a second. He stares at Yibo strangely.

"You really are an alien. You sulking because you can't do mm mm tonight?" Cries Xiao Zhan. He gets up from the bed.

"So what is a honeymoon for, Shou Shou?" Yibo scowls.

"Whatever, Wang Yibo! Whatever!" Retorts Xiao Zhan, goes back to his distracted purpose. Goes into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Yibo smiles. He hisses when the sting is biting his belly again. He lifts up the hem of his t-shirt and stares at the newly-made tattoo that still red and greenish.

"From now on, when you are bathing, you will always see me  as I see you, Shou Shou...." He mutters.

He removes his t-shirt and dumps it on the floor before he climbs on the bed and lays his back on it. He stares at the white ceiling, thinking of what he has been through with Xiao Zhan, from their first meeting until they have Chu Tian between them.