Chapter 26

Yibo comes home with a sour face. He's really unhappy with his "date" with Xiao Zhan today. It's been two months already that Chu Tian considerate to give them space to be all alone on the weekends. And now coming Yu Bin. He'll be around the country for the coming three weeks, and Xiao Zhan offers him to come around their neighborhood during the weekends.

"Baby... Why are you sulking?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"I don't want to talk to you!" Yibo scowls. He slaps Xiao Zhan's hand away from his shoulder.

"Are you angry?" asks Xiao Zhan again. He chuckles.

"Isn't it obvious?" Yibo glares at him. He huffs and plonks himself on the couch.

Zhan chuckles again. He sits beside Yibo. He pecks Yibo's cheek.

"What's that for?" Yibo still scowling.

"To stop you from being angry?" replies Xiao Zhan.

"I still am!" 

"Oh! Come on! Yu Bin won't come around during the weekends, ma? He also too embarrass to spend his time with us. ANyway, he won't want to come to see me often with you tail me...!" says Xiao Zhan.

Yibo drops his hands down from his chest. He looks, I mean glares at Xiao Zhan with threatening eyes.

"Oh! Do you mean you want to see him alone without me come along?" Yibo snaps.

"Uh?' Xiao Zhan is in daze.

"Fine! Go! Accompany him during the weekends! And you won't see me the whole year!" Yibo pushed Xiao Zhan violently.

"Aww! Aww! Yibo! Stop it! I didn't say that, ma?" Xiao Zhan makes a protest, trying to avoid Yibo's hand.

"You didn't say, but you mean it!"

"No, I don't!" cries Xiao Zhan.

"Oh,yeah! Prove it! Prove it!"

"Do you think I will dare to see someone who dared to touch me alone? Privately? Are you nuts??" Xiao Zhan snaps.

Yibo stops pushing his husband. He looks at Xiao Zhan.

"When can I have peace to have you as I used to? I find it's really hard, Shou Shou. You're too loving and caring to others. When A Tian gives you up, why there should be another person? Are you really need to see Yu Bin?" Says Yibo. His face somehow scowling.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan holding Yibo's arm.

Yibo shakes his head and removes Xiao Zhan's hand from his arm.

"You're seem very understanding toward others. What they need. What they want. I feel that I left out when they are around. I feel like I'm not important to you...!"

"What are you talking about?? Of course you are very important to me, Yibo!!" Cries Xiao Zhan, surprised with Yibo's statement.

"But I don't see I am. I feel like a clown who going around and around to get people's attention. Your attention! To make everyone laugh at his stupid joke. I feel really stupid!" Says Yibo.

"Yibo ,Baby... You're misunderstood, Honey...!" Xiao Zhan grabs Yibo's face.

Yibo shakes his head. He turns to not look at Xiao Zhan. He stared at the runner on the coffee table.

"I think I have to let you to learn to miss me, Shou Shou... If it doesn't work, too..." Yibo halts, then he turns to Xiao Zhan who looks at him with a worried face.

"If it doesn't work, too... We have no reason to maintain our marriage...." He continues.

"No! I love you, Yibo!" Cries Xiao Zhan.