Chapter 6

Xiao Zhan is sitting on the couch, staring at the wall which already ruined. Yibo comes with a tin of paint.

"Are you sure gonna to repaint it?" Asks Xiao Zhan.

"Of course! No worry about me! I'm fine! I want to do this for you!" Yibo grins.

"What I worry about is the wall. Would it be okay?" Xiao Zhan mumbles.

"Haiyaa...!" Yibo sighs. He begins to roll the painting roller on the wall.

"Daddy! I will help you!!" Chu Tian comes out from the room and runs to her Daddy.

"A Tian! No!" Cries Xiao Zhan. He jumps and catches Chu Tian who about to dip her hand into the paint.

"Poppy... I took part in this. So I have to help Daddy!" Chu Tian reasoned.

"That is adults' work. Come! Let's go! We play snake and ladder in the room!" Says Xiao Zhan, carries the little girl inside.

"Hey! Who will accompany me here??" Cries Yibo makes a protest.

"Your friend!" Xiao Zhan snorts and closed the door.

"My friend? Who?" Yibo looks around.

Yibo shrugs. He rolled the roller back on the wall.

5 minutes later....

"I'm so tired...." He mumbles and drops the roller into the tin. Then he walks to the couch, grabs the TV controller and turns the Playstation on. He slams his butt on the carpeted floor and starts to resume his saved game.

Half an hour later,, Yibo still playing the game when the doorbell rings. Yibo ignores it. The bell rings again.

"Yibo! Can you open the door, please??" Xiao Zhan shouts from the room

"Aish! Who's that always disturb people on weekend?" Yibo grumbles. He pauses his game and walks to the door.

When he opens the door, there are Guo Cheng and Fang Xin stand in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?" Asks Yibo, frowns.

"Can't friends visiting their friends?" Guo Cheng snorts, pushing Yibo to the side and enters the house.

"Depends on what their purpose of coming over...!" Replies Yibo, following his two friends who already exploring the house.

Fan Xing goes to the kitchen to grab some drinks and snacks. Guo Cheng looking around the house.

"Where is A Tian?" Asks Guo Cheng.

"Playing with her Poppy inside the room...!" Replies Yibo,sits back on his previous spot and resumes his game.

"Fan Xing! Bring me coke!" Guo Cheng shouts.

"Cool!" Replies Fan Xing.

Guo Cheng's eyes landed on the ruined wall. And turns to the tin of the paint.

"Whoaa... Are you painting the wall,Bo? Seriously,! Can you do that, ma?" Guo Cheng snickers.

"What a good timing! Paint it for me!" Yibo grins.

"What the fuck! I'm here not to paint the wall! I come here to see my daughter!"  Guo Cheng retorts.

"You better paint it! Otherwise I suspend your special right to visit or brings her to your house!" Yibo issues the threat.

"Geez! Why did I trust you to adopt my daughter?" Guo Cheng cringes in distaste.

Unwillingly he grabs the roller and starts to paint the wall. Yibo grins. Fan Xing watches him with a  small smile. In his hands are chips and cokes. He throws the chips on the carpet next to Yibo, and passes one of the cokes to Guo Cheng.