Chapter 15

Zhan sends Chu Tian to the school. He and Yibo are talking with the principal after handed their daughter over to her teacher.

"Don't worry. We'll watch them extra carefully now. I don't think Jimmy hates A Tian, anyway. A Tian is very likable and popular in the class, but I guess Jimmy is having difficulty communicating with A Tian who always surrounded by her friends....?" Says The principal, convincing the parents.

"I wish I can meet his parents and have a talk with them....!" Says Zhan.

"Shou Shou? Are you going to fight with them?" Asks Yibo, lowly. But the principal can hear it, hence she presses her lips into a thin line to refrain her laugh.

Zhan pinches his husband:s thigh.

"Ouch...!" Yibo rubs his thigh tht got pinched by Zhan, looking at Zhan.

"I don't know if Jimmy's Mommy will come today ...!" Says the principal.

"Ooh... Ok," Zhan nods.

"I think you need to go now, Shou Shou...! You got appointments early morning with the customers, right?" Asks Yibo.

"Ah... Yeah! Mrs. Eung, I guess we need to leave now...!" Zhan excuses themselves.

"Ok. Rest assured, we'll watch the kids over....!" Says the principal.

Zhan nods. He gets up and walks out of the office, followed by Yibo.

"I'll drop you at your office first. Or are you going to stay in my agency again?" Asks  Zhan, glancing at Yibo.

"Naa... I will stay here, accompany A Tian and wait for Jimmy boy's guardian...!" Replies Yibo.

Zhan stops walking and looks at Yibo deeply.

"What?" Yibo scowls.

"You better stay in the office. I really worried if you will embarrass yourself.in front of the parents....!" Zhan sighs. He walks again.

"Hey!! Do you underestimate your Gong?" Yibo grabs Zhan's shoulder.

"That's the fact!" Replies Zhan.

"Shou Shou... I'll stay here, ok? I promise you, I won't make you or A Tian embarrass. Ok?" Yibo tries to convince Zhan.

"What are you gonna do here? Walking around this small area? Watching the kids learn and play? Disturbing the teachers teaching the kids? Ask A Tian to make cold painting?" Zhan sighs.

Yibo snorts.

"Shou Shou... Why are you looking at me as a kindergarten kid? I'll do my work while watching A Tian, ok?" Yibo chuckles.

"Don't you think the teachers will feel offended if you are watching her? They will think that we don't trust them...!" Says Zhan, frowning.

"Well, I don't!" Yibo blurts out.

Zhan glares at him.

"Well... Can you see how many times we got complaints that A Tian makes troubles in the school. And whenever we ask the clarification from her, she always tells us the same damn thing. Because the boy is talking bad about us! Nothing else! They can't even control one little boy. So, I have to go down now!" 

Zhan sighing for the umpteenth time and shakes his head.

"Whatever, Yibo.... Up to you. Do as you please! But if you make the things worse,you won't get mm mm for two whole weeks!" Decides Zhan, finger pointing at Yibo as a signal for him to take the threat seriously.

"I don't believe you...! Yibo grins,putting Zhan's finger down.

"You'll see!" Zhan glares at Yibo.