Chapter 25

Sun has arise. The bright light pushing through the darkness behind the horizon, soothing it to rest while it shines the time called daytime. The morning breeze blowing gently on the leaves, swaying them to the right and left, ups and downs. A pair of squirrels jumping and running around on the big branches of a tree and let out a small noise from their mouth.

Xiao Zhan chuckles to the squirrels' behavior which messing around on the tall and big tree in front of his balcony.

"Shou Shou! Can you come up and help??" Yibo's head hangs on the balcony reeling from upstairs.

He is in his house and do cleaning. He didn't clean the house for months, until they decided to rent out the house since they rarely to use the unit upstairs since Chu Tian always spends her weekend at her Granny's or Guo Cheng's.

"That's your house! Do it by yourself!" replies Xiao Zhan, looking up to the balcony upstairs.

"But the rental money goes to your bank account, ma?" Yibo makes a protest.

"Remember the slogan! Your money is my money too. But my money is all mine!" shouts Xiao Zhan.

"What kind of slogan is that? So unfair!" Yibo complaints.

"Married couple's slogan!" replies Xiao Zhan. He lets out a chuckle.

"But we both husbands, ma? That's only valid for the husband and wife. Not husband and husband...!" 

"But you are the Gong and I'm the Shou!"

Yibo uncontrollably grins.

"You got me...!" he says.

"Quick finish cleaning! We'll going down for breakfast!" Xiao Zhan snorts watching his husband hangs his head on the reeling and grinning crazily. He feels he is looking at Pennywise.

"Ahh... Shou Shou... My head is dizy... Ahh... Shou Shou...!" cries Yibo.

"Pull your head up! Don't fall down, Silly!" shouts Xiao Zhan, panic.

Yibo pulls his head back up and staggers a few steps behind.

"Are you okay?" asks Xiao Zhan, still worry.

"Yeah... Yeah... I'm fine. I need to sit down...!" replies Yibo.

Xiao ZHan heaves a relief sigh. Then he decides to go up to help his husband tidying up his house.

After finished cleaning the house, they go to the usual cafe to have a breakfast. Xiao Zhan snakes his hand around Yibo's.

"I really miss this atmosphere. Every Friday and Saturday we can get our honeymoon. Undisturb!" Yibo rants.

"I kinda miss A Tian, circling us...!" Xiao Zhan pouts.

"She always circling us on the weekdays, ma? I have to wait until midnight to do mm mm with you when she is around...!" Yibo frowns.

Xiao Zhan glares at his husband and pinches his hand. Yibo smiles pervertly.

"Stop it! Pervert!" hisses Xiao Zhan.

They reach the cafe, welcomes by the familiar waiter. The waiter sends them to their usual table and serves them after they order something and pay them.

"I never see you both come with the girl anymore. Where is she?" asks the waiter.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at him and smile.

"She's at her Ganny's every weekends now...!" replies Xiao Zhan.

"Ooh...." the waiter mumbles.

Xiao Zhan and Yibo look at each other and smile again.