Chapter 31

Xiao Zhan and Yibo spend their first day in London by visiting the tourism spots, like Westminster to see Big Ben and take some pictures with the statue of Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill in Parliament Square. After they had enough scrolling through the place, they jumped to the Camden to shoot some art merchandise.

"Ghost...." Yibo mumbles when they passed by a group of people who painted themselves in Gothic makeups.

"They are arstists...." Xiao Zhan mutters, pressing his fingers on Yibo's hand.

"They make themselves look like ghosts. Why should they worshipping ghosts?" Yibo frowns. He feels uncomfortable with the way they dressing up and making up.

"Just don't look...." Says Xiao Zhan lowly.

"They are everywhere...." Replies Yibo. His eyes landed on a young punk man who has his hair looks like a hedgehog.

"I think when a balloon touches his hair, it will burst right away....!" Comments Yibo.

"Shut up....!" Xiao Zhan snorts.

They keep walking while looking around. They stop by a bakery shop called Cookies and Scream.

"These cookies can scream one, Shou Shou...! Don't you think they're creepy?" Says Yibo.

Xiao Zhan shakes his head at his husband's antics. He goes to the counter to buy some vegan cookies for them to munch while they're walking around the place.

After buying the cookies, they strolling around the art shops. The aura of the place is dark even though it's on a bright day. The shops just put their spell to make it gets a more mysterious aura.

"Shou Shou! Let's make one!" Cries Yibo, pulling Xiao Zhan's hand who walks first.

"Make what?" Asks Xiao Zhan.

Yibo pointing at a tattoo and piercing shop. He sees there are the tattoo artis is piercing a client around his face.

"Are you lost your mind? How dare you want to be pierced all over your handsome face? It's not cool, ok? A Tian will never want to see you again. And your Mom won't recognize you already!" Xiao Zhan screams, invited the attention of the passers-by and people around the place. Lucky he talks in Chinese.

"Op! Op! Op! Shou Shou...! I didn't say I want to do a piercing...! Not on my face...!" Scowls Yibo.

"I don't want to pierce anywhere on my body part. Not even my ear....!" Xiao Zhan huffs.

"I'm not talking about piercing.  I'm talking about tattooing...!" says Yibo.

"What?? No, no! I don't want to! That must be hurt as fuck, seeing a needle runs on my skin and drawing something...!" Xiao Zhan shakes his head frantically.

"Oh! Come on, Shou Shou...! It won't be that bad! Come!" Yibo drags Xiao Zhan entering the shop.

Xiao Zhan makes a lot of protests, but Yibo is stubborn. They finally enter the shop.

The bell that hung on the door is chiming, makes the owner turns his head to the door.

"Hi, there! Welcome!" He greets the couple. Then he turns back to his client amd finishes his job piercing the face of the client.

"Make sure to apply the alcohol swab on it after cleaning at least for three days to prevent you from infection....!" The shop owner tells his client.

"Ok. Thanks, Jude! I'll be back next time from another piercing...!" Replies the man. He jumps off from the chair and walks out of the shop.

"He destroying his good looking...." Yibo commenting when he saw how terrible the man's face after piercing. That man has a handsome face, but with the rings hung all over his face, it's gone.