Chapter 18

Xiao Zhan comes back from fetching Chu Tian. He unlocks the door and puts Chu Tian on the floor. Chu Tian kicks her shoes off at the foyer and runs into the house.

"A Tian! Put your shoes nicely!" scolds Xiao Zhan.

"Poppy.... Tom and Jerry's movie is playing now....!" Chu Tian whines, holding the TV controller.

"Now! Or no more Tom and Jerry at all?" Zhan threats the little girl.

Chu Tian pouts. She walks back to the foyer and keeps her shoes on the shoe rack.

"Good girl!" says Xiao Zhan.

"Can I watch TV Now?" asks Chu Tian.

"Change your clothes first!" says Xiao Zhan.

Chu Tian whines again, but she runs into her room and makes a fast move to change her clothes. She runs back outside the room with only an underwear on. Her hands are busy unfolding her short. She throws the tanks on th couch. She puts the short on and jumps on the couch. She grabs the TV controller and scrolls through the TV channel and hit her favorite local kid's TV station.

Xiao Zhan who saw her behaviour shaking his head and sighs. Chu Tian is really a little rascal. But he loves her so much, though. Chu Tian put her tanks on and enjoy watching the cartoon movie.

Yibo comes out from the kitchen bathroom. He looks at Chu Tian. Then his attention turns to Xiao Zhan who walking up from the foyer.

"I cook already dinner for us...!" says Yibo, pecks Xiao Zhan's cheek.

"What did you cook?" asks Xiao Zhan.

"Omelette," replies Yibo.

And suddenly the sound of people puking could be heard fills the room.

"Heyy... Don't see it's only fried egg, ma? See what I put inside it...!" says Yibo with scowling face.

"What did you put inside the omelette, Daddy?" asks Chu Tian.

"Love," replies Yibo.

"Can we eat love? Poppy says, love is not enough to build a family. We still need money to survive....!" says Chu Tian.

Yibo glares at Xiao Zhan.

"What?" Xiao Zhan scowls.

"Shou Shou... you are drifting away...! You teaching our daughter to be a Gold digger!" Yibo huffs.

"I just speak out the reality, ma? Love doesn't need money. But the lovers do!" Xiao Zhan glares at his husband.

"Daddy, you can't get full only by eating love. You can't see love, you can feel it only...!" says Chu Tian.

"Chu Tiaaannn....!" Yibo and Xiao Zhan scream to Chu Tian's pick up line.

"Where did you learn the cheesy lines?" Xiao Zhan slumping his butt on the couch next to Chu Tian.

"Fan Xing Shushu," replies Chu Tian. She turned her gaze to the TV again.

Xiao Zhan glances at Yibo who rolling his eyes. Xiao Zhan sniggers.

"Fan Xing becomes so scary after he engaged to Pei Xin....!" Yibo sighs. He sits on a single couch since Xiao Zhan is lying down in the couch and put his head on Chu Tian's lap.

Chu Tian stroking his father's face.

"A Tian! Stop rubbing Poppy's face. You never wash your hands!" scolds Yibo.

"Poppy also never wash his hands...!" replies Chu Tian.

"Shou Shou....!" Yibo glares at Xiao Zhan.